Did Steve Jobs accidentally announce the iPad 2 for this November?
Faithful Macenstein reader Philipp noticed something that we missed when watching yesterday’s Special Event – namely Steve Jobs apparently letting slip that the iPad is getting a camera in November. Check out around 15:27 in his speech:
That’s right, Steve says HDR photos are coming to the iPad this November!
So, does that mean the iPad is getting a camera in two months? Probably not… but maybe. Lord knows we all thought it would launch with one. Of course odds are Steve probably just goofed and wasn’t thinking about what he was saying, OR the iPad really IS getting HDR photos in some form, such as it might natively create one if you manually loaded 3 correctly shot photos onto it via iTunes. But since that second option seems ridiculous, we’re going to go with a 95% chance of a flub, and a 5% chance of an iPad refresh come November.