Win an iMainGo: X Speaker for iPod and iPhone
Looking for a safe way to take your iPod/iPhone with you without sacrificing audio quality for portability? Well, you’re in luck. We’re giving one lucky reader a brand-spanking new iMainGo X speaker for iPod, iPhone, iPad, … anything with a mini stereo plug, really. We reviewed the previous model of iMainGo portable speaker and were quite impressed, and the new model is a significant upgrade.
Boasting the same transparent touch-sensitive membrane as the previous model which allows you full access to the iPod/iPhone’s touch screen while keeping it safe from dust and Hawaiian Punch spills, the X model has some nice upgrades, such as a built-in rechargeable battery, support for 2 headphone jacks for car trip sharing, and the ability to hook multiple units together to really crank the tunes. I found the iMainGo to be the perfect camping/picnic speaker, and if you’re looking for a way to impose YOUR musical tastes on others who happen to be nearby, the iMainGo X is just the thing.
Ultra –portable speaker system and protective case for your iPhone, iPod touch or MP3
· Custom fits and protects all iPods® (except Shuffle®), iPhone®, iPod Touch® and most MP3’s.
· Doubles as a premium external stereo speaker system for any device with a 3.5 mm connection
· Control and view your device without opening the case
· Comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery and plug in charger for extended use
· Daisy-chain feature allows you to connect more than one iMainGo X for a larger sound experience
· Comes with custom travel bag, wrist strip and adjustable carry strap
· Size 5.7” x 3.8” x 2.4”
To Enter: Speaking of your musical taste, I’m always looking for new music to blast out of MY iMainGo, so to enter, simply tell me What’s the one NEW song I should be rocking out to right now? Open to US and Canadian readers only, winner will be picked randomly. Contest ends 7 days from now (Valentine’s Day). Good luck!