ENTER TO WIN: A booq Mamba shift L Laptop bag
THANK YOU WE HAVE OUR WINNER! CONGRATS TO FAITHFUL MACENSTEIN READER MICHAEL. THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.
Man, do I envy you. Ever since my last laptop bag broke about 2 months ago, I have been using the girliest of girly laptop backpacks (an old one the Bride of Macenstein wasn’t using anymore) to carry around my precious MacBook Pro. I only WISH I could enter my own contest and win this MUCH cooler $149 Mamba Shift L from booq. I mean, LOOK at this thing! It could just as easily be an alien egg pod sent here to destroy humanity as a comfortable means to safely carry your 13-17 inch laptop (and pretty much anything else you own) to and from work/school.
Lightweight, extremely functional backpack uses a clean and compact exterior design to conceal a plush and roomy interior
• 1680 denier ballistic nylon exterior with water-repellant coating and interior water repellant ripstop lining
• Diagonally overlapping interior accessory pockets, provide easy access to all your gear
• Separate accessory zipper pouch to carry cables, external hard drive, etc.
• Elastic pop-out iPhone pockets integrated into shoulder straps
• Airmesh back padding increases comfort and allows heat to escape
• Equipped with Terralinq service, helps reunite you with your lost bag
To Enter: Speaking of alien pods (and since I just watched “The Thing” last night) to enter simply leave us a comment below telling us, What is the Coolest Alien in the history of Sci-Fi? The obvious choice is Admiral Ackbar, but we’ll entertain other suggestions. (Your answer has no effect on your chance of winning, nor does buying me something from my birthday list).
Contest open to US and UK readers only. Contest ends Sunday, March 4th at 11:59PM. Good luck!