DragonVale: How to breed a Current Dragon

DragonVale Current Dragon

DragonVale Current Dragon

CURRENT DRAGON:

HOW TO BREED: Cactus and Water / Sonic and Water / Firefly and Water / Ash and Water

Comments
86 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a Current Dragon”
  1. Stef says:

I was very surprised to get this on the first try, in the breeding cave, no less, with Water + Storm, each Level 12. :)

Someone please add me for daily gifting, my GameCenter ID is Stef0722. Thanks!

2. Nancie says:

Enter friend code in “redeem code” in social menu for 25 free gems! Code is 70138853

3. Tara says:

Enter this friend code to receive gems!

15345260

Also, I have a gifting tree and need a couple people to exchange gems with – i exchange every day! Name is tfran8

4. pi says:

i bred a thunder and a water dragon, got it on first try

5. pi says:

with thunder plus water i got it in the breeding cave

6. Margaret says:

Just accidentally breed this dragon. Was going for an ouroboros dragon with water lvl 12 and magnetic lvl 15 and got on the 2nd breed.

7. Margaret says:

My son used this combo with water lvl 15 and magnetic lvl 13 and got a current on 2nd breed then rebred and got ouroboros dragon.

8. anon says:

I can’t get this dragon no matter what I try – I’m only missing three and this is one. The others are bronze olympics and victory which isn’t available. Oh, and I need one more person to trade gems with. I trade daily and my people are starting to not give back. I’m going to keep the five that do and get rid of the one that doesn’t. They probably aren’t playing the game anymore. GGJTFVHGD34632.

9. John says:

I used water and scortch and got it first try

10. a random girl says:

I tried ash and water after a few times you will get it.