DragonVale: How to breed a Frostfire Dragon

DragonVale FROSTFIRE Dragon

DragonVale FROSTFIRE Dragon

HOW TO BREED: Firefly and Cold / Cold and Scorch / Cold and Lava

184 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a Frostfire Dragon”
  1. Pander says:

How do you get friends if you don’t have Apple

• Savanna says:

I don’t have an apple either and at first I had the same issue. I’m wanted to add friends for extra gems, but unfortunately I think that can only happen with apple…I don’t think you can on others, not that I know of…sorry. Are you just starting the game?

• Tooth less says:

You can link your game to your Facebook account through the settings and then add friends from Facebook.

• Kas Georgiou says:

You can add friends on android but you have to add them as facebook friends and have your game linked to your Facebook account. I have a few friends on Facebook but could do with some more

2. Krystal says:

Any more comments about this dragon??

I’ve tried so many times and can’t get it.

• Savanna says:

Idk if u have gotten this dragon yet or not but whatever dragons you are using to breed, it helps if they are at a higher level like 10 etc. Idk what level you are at but if you can level up those dragons it would help. Hopefully u could get the Frost fire then…and if they are already at a high level then I guess all u can do is keep trying????

3. Zoe says:

Cold and poison also works
    How do u get a rainbow dragon?