DragonVale: How to breed a Rainbow Dragon

DragonVale RAINBOW Dragon

RAINBOW DRAGON:
BUY-IT Price: 2,500 GEMS

HOW TO BREED: Crystal and Blue Fire / Blazing and Swamp /Current and Flower/ Leap Year and Rainbow / Crystal and Lichen / Love and Swamp / Flower and Plasma / Scorch and Seaweed / Firefly and Seaweed

DragonVale RAINBOW Dragon Egg

The 4th egg is the DragonVale RAINBOW Dragon Egg

Comments
1,456 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a Rainbow Dragon”
  1. Dove says:

My friend is a level 56, shes been playing for 2 years. I’m a level 20, and I’ve been playing for 2 months.
    She has 7 rainbow dragons and not a single double rainbow.
    I got a double rainbow and I wasn’t even trying.
    I was trying for a seasonal.
    In the regular breeding cave.
    And I got a double rainbow.
    PS shes really friggin pissed at me tbh dont try this at home

• RationalApple says:

So what combination have you been using for the double rainbow dragon? I would like to know. (I also have been playing for three months now and I already have a ire dragon[2] and a surprised dragon.)

• Pineapple says:

dont try this?! this was made to help people get these dragons… oh if you want seasonal i just did willow and fire.
      lol one time i got a blue moon dragon by accident.

2. Ciao2112 says:

Yep, I have two double rainbow dragons I wasn’t trying for. No rainbow dragons!

3. Felicat says:

Why isn’t it Rain and Sun? I mean, really?

4. Helen says:

Got mine with air and level 11 bog

5. Colin says:

Im very lucky i got a rainbow dragon in 2 trys when i bread firefly and ice berg dragon together

6. Star says:

I spent. A WEEK trying to get this, and I wound up with one after. I GOT FREAKIN DOUBLE RAINBOW AND DOUBLE LEAP YEAR!

7. Shannon Lisette says:

I got one from breeding a sun and moon dragon in the regular breeding cave

8. Wy says:

I got a rainbow dragon by breeding a flower dragon and a sorarian dragon in the cooperative breeding cave.

9. Wither says:

Lol level 14, put my level 11 fire dragon in cooperative breeding cave with the npc guy’s antarian dragon (lvl4)
    2:12:00:00
    *le search*
    google say double rainbow dragon. Waiting for breed to finish.

10. Kairos Master says:

I’ve been playin’ for 1 week and i got already rainbow and sun dragon. I mixed both of them with fire dragon and galactic dragon.

Sorry…bad English.

11. natalie says:

Got one rainbow dragon with water lv 13 and polarian lv 5 , in the cooperative breeding cave. With just one try. I’m
    lv 25.