DragonVale: How to breed a Sun Dragon

DragonVale SUN Dragon

DragonVale SUN Dragon

SUN DRAGON:
INCUBATION TIME: None specified, but I’ve gotten them for 48 Hours
BUY-IT Price: 2,000 GEMS

HOW TO BREED: Firefly and Storm / Frostfire and Storm/ Crystal and Blue Fire / Crystal and Lichen

DragonVale SUN Dragon Egg

The 1st egg sown is the DragonVale SUN Dragon Egg

Comments
834 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a Sun Dragon”
  1. Johnny says:

i used Leap Year and firework trying to get Rainbow then, What do ya know? I get my first sun dragon :) :) :)

2. I got 14 hrs. For my second try what would it be? And for my first try I was trying for ruby but I got copper.

3. Arnav says:

I got it with midday and dawn.

4. shlee Taylor says:

add me to trade gems with and breed dragons! ashlee_Forever

5. Naterbro says:

The crystal and Lichen worked for me on my first try

6. Ivy says:

I’ve been trying for a jade dragon,none of the breeds would work so I got really frustrated and just breed 2dragons storm and ice both lvl 5 and got 48 hrs I hurried up 15hrs for 15 gems….what do u know it’s a sun dragon!!!Just yesterday I ended up getting another 48hrs in the cooperative breeding cave with great Nogerds antarian dragon and my ice!!Hopefully it’s not another sun dragon I really want a sesonal or a moon dragon!!Bestest luck hope this was helpful!!!!!????????

7. Annominous says:

Cold and storm worked for me I have also got it with via breeding using my cold dragon and someone’s antarian dragon

8. Annominous says: