DragonVale: How to breed a Solstice Dragon

DragonVale SOLSTICE Dragon

SOLSTICE DRAGON: (SEASONAL – Only breedable around the Summer and Winter Solstices (Currently ends June 27th)
INCUBATION TIME: 23.5 Hours
BUY-IT Price: 2,250 GEMS

HOW TO BREED: Mud and Blazing / Blazing and Lava / Blazing and Obsidian / Blazing and Earth

(BackFlip Studios claims “Some say that the odds of breeding one are best on the actual day of the Summer and Winter solstices.”

DragonVale SOLSTICE Dragon Egg

The 1st egg is the DragonVale SOLSTICE Dragon Egg

Comments
610 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a Solstice Dragon”
  1. Lucy says:

I did Blazing and Lava and got 48 hours … any suggestion of what dragon it could be?

2. Anon says:

Could blazing and metal get you a solstice dragon because i bred them an hour or so ago and forgot to look at the breeding time and now it has 22 hours to go until incubation, so im womdering if its a solstice dragon…..??

3. Fjdj says:

Blazing and obsidian first try

• Fantasy_Never_Ends says:

Got it on the first try too with blazing and obsidian, Blazing on left, Obsidian on Right. (Don’t think levels matter, blazing was lvl 10 and obsidian was lvl 8)

4. Walhalladragon says:

Doc,

I know you have set up a site for people to post for friends. I love your site and visit often but the friend request are so annoying to sort through when looking for help, is there not some way you can delete the spam so those of us seriously seeking help can get it?

Thanks for all your hard work maintaining the site. It’s really great!!!

5. Courtney says:

Got it on the first try with blazing and obsidian. Can’t wait to hatch it!

6. Pierce says:

Just got one with Blazing (level 14) and Lava (level 11) in the epic breeding sanctuary! Took about two tries!

7. spankie says:

uhhh i’ve got 24hours with blazing and lava?!? does anyone which dragon this is?!?

8. Bailie1386 says:

I got a 28 hour dragon with blazing and obsidian with no epic breeding sanitary any ideals

9. Anicca says:

I was trying to breed the blue moon with sonic and iceberg and I got a solstice instead.

10. Hey Cardinalsdog,
    Sorry, this comment system doesn’t allow for uploading of images… you could post them somewhere (flikr?) and post links if you’d like.

And feel free to send me tips and combos you’ve used so I can try them out. I’d love the help!

- The Doc

11. Jenn Jenn says:

Doc!… Could you add me as a friend?… I love all your tips!… thank you so much! for everything!… :D

12. Jenn Jenn says:

Doc!… Could you add me as a friend? :D… I love all your tips!… thank you so much! for everything!… :D