DragonVale: How to breed a PERIDOT Dragon

DragonVale PERIDOT Dragon

PERIDOT DRAGON: (LIMITED: ONLY AVAILABLE DURING AUGUST)
BUY-IT Price: 1,475 GEMS

HOW TO BREED: Cactus and Crystal

(Thanks to faithful Macenstein reader Zodge for figuring this out for us!)

DragonVale PERIDOT Dragon egg

The 1st Egg is the DragonVale PERIDOT Dragon egg

Comments
933 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a PERIDOT Dragon”
  1. Celine says:

I was really lucky, I got it with lvl8 cactus and lil 8 crystal, in normal breeding cave.first try!

2. Karwasche says:

So I’ve tried 50 times… Literally and nothing… My theory is this is stupid… But I’m gonna try one more time and I’m leaving my dragons (cactus and crystal) in the breeding cave for 31 hours regardless of how long it really takes them to finish up. I’ll be back in 31hours

3. Amalia says:

What is the second egg?

• bysshelley says:

It’s a Quake dragon. You can get it by breeding Cactus & Crystal, same as the Peridot dragon.

• Jaxpom says:

The second egg is a Quake Dragon.

And I’ve been trying all month for a Peridot (with level 15 dragons) and have had no luck yet! Getting seriously grumpy!

4. Cinnamini says:

I still haven’t gotten the Peridot dragon yet >_< and that's my birthstone dragon. I must get it

5. Christopher says:

I know this is irrelevant but I tried hail and storm dragon and I have gotten two sun dragon back to back one in te epic breeding Island one in the regular practically at the same time

6. Murloc says:

Been breeding level 15 cactus and level 15 crystal all month I upgraded EBI with no luck at all.

7. Sarah says:

Got it after 14 tries did however get the rainbow dragon with this combination in 4th try (:

8. Mr. Jeans says:

Ohhh man haha I just got a 31 hour timer on the last day of august! doesnt get too much luckier than that, also being an hour-ish away from september… im happy :)

9. Squirrelfinder says:

What’s up?.. When I signed on this afternoon the message said “they’re back” and it was the Peridot dragon… Is this true? Or a glitch? I can’t find Pedidot in the market so I’m thinking its a glitch. If not please let me know… I tried all last month and didn’t get a Peridot

10. Nancie says:

Enter friend code in “redeem code” in social menu for 25 free gems! Code is 30018987

11. StarstoneFireyKestrel says:

I tried in August- just kept getting crystals, but now they r back I can try again. I have just got an epic breeding island so I can try them there. Good luck to everyone!

12. aimee says:

First try cactus and crystal 31 hours

13. Margaret says:

Very lucky breeding this dragon as I couldn’t get over Christmas or bring back weekend. My son got it first time in EBG with cauctas and crystal lvl 20, he fed them up over the last two months as it’s his birthstone. I on the other hand got two this morning EBG both lvl 18 and cave both lvl 15. Yeah!

14. V Lo says:

I just got this dragon too, Cactus and Crystal, took only 4-5 tries :)

15. Kitty says:

I got Peridot on my second try with Cactus and Crystal. Both dragons at level 11.

16. Fluffy says:

I got a forest dragon on my first try with level 7 cactus and crystal dragon and on my second try I got rainbow with a level 8 cactus and crystal and then I tried level 11 and I got it

17. Annie says:

Hello,
    Hats off to ‘dragon master’!!!
    Got a breeding time that matches Peridot econd try (EbI, lvl 11)

Got sick of breeding cactus/crystal.
    Good luckl
    Annie
    …and May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor!

18. Annie says:

Oosies…..fire/blizzard

19. Florence says:

This pairing never works for me. I keep getting Ash dragons no matter what.

But someone, add me => Mme111

Gem4gem

20. Claire says:

This game is bullshit! At least 50 goes with 2 lots of the combination on both breeding grounds at the same time( lvs 14 & 17) Normally I tend to get gem dragons on the last day no matter how much I try but I did not get this dragon, still trying for Dream, Shadow, Geode and Hydra also! I always buy gems when on offer but I have used 300 in 2 days trying to get this dragon so I will no more!!!!
    I fricking love thus game but it is turning to shit, what’s the point if ‘some people’ will never get certain dragons!
    Ok rant over….going to collect dragon cash…..