DragonVale Seasonal Dragon

DragonVale Seasonal Dragon

Comments
17 Responses to “DragonVale Seasonal Dragon”
  1. pipe says:

why Y NO try de colors of the flag like green + blue (plant+water=seaweed or swamp) or white+brown (cold+earth=mountain) and combinate mountain+swamp or seaweed or mud+evergreen or lichen or tree or moss+ice or iceberg

2. VOLDEMORT$? says:

So how do you breed it??????I’ve tried ice plant. Iceberg clover. Evergreen and air

3. Mcdlvr43 says:

Can some one help me out I breed storm and love dragons it is taking 48 hours what did I get ?????

4. Tony says:

Maybe a rainbow :) congrats. Or a seasonal

5. Superman says:

I would like some gem for gem buddies,Add me I’m JesusLover! (include exclamation mark) thanks!

6. Tu says:

Congrats mcd! It’s either a Sun dragon or a Moon dragon, or possibly a RAINBOWZ :3

7. VOLDEMORT$? says:

Sooooooooooooooooo…how do I get a seasonal???? I don’t have the breeding island but like everyone else I have the cave but I can’t seem to breed it. Plus if it’s limited I’ll never get it. I’m to busy breading other limited dragons. Is it LIMITED????

Add me. VOLDEMORT$?

8. VOLDEMORT$? says:

:3 :3 :3

Add me. VOLDEMORT$?

9. Mike says:

Add AKIRAGUY for gems

10. mc.squares says:

Seriously!! I haven’t had this much trouble breeding a dragon yet. Can’t get silver, seasonal, or panlong. But I REALLY want seasonal and silver. Blazing + Lichen and Flower + Fog (in those orders) won’t seem to work for me and I’ve tried a hundred times, at least. Help!!

Add me! Gems for gems. mc.squares

11. Chinchilla112598 says:

I can’t breed the seasonal dragon I have both breeding habitats and they are both upgraded I have tried Lvl 15 blazing with level 10 plant on both and I keep gettin 4,5,6,7, and 8 hours and its starting to frustrate me ad me

Chinchilla112598

12. -[:MADDI:]- says:

Seaweed And mountain got me a rainbow :)

13. Tim says:

How do I find/ add friends outside of my Facebook, email and phone contacts? I need help breeding.

14. Ninjo9086 says:

Hey Peeps,

I don’t have a seasonal dragon but I have a Rainbow Dragon.

The problem is I have my Rainbow on my sisters Game Center but still add me on Game Center and ill send gems everyday I’m on and I hope you will too if u add me

Game Center Name: HONEY110698