DragonVale Opal Dragon Egg

The 1st Egg is the DragonVale Opal Dragon Egg

Comments
19 Responses to “DragonVale Opal Dragon Egg”
  1. Jonathan says:

Come on everyone else is getting it why can’t I ! Add me for gems office linebacker hate it its my. Dads name

2. Annie says:

I have tried combos at different levels….using jewels like crazy!
    At this rate, maybe I should just buy it!!!

3. Talapftw says:

I want the EBI lol.

4. Adammattice says:

I got it first try

5. Annie says:

The opal dragon has been VERY hard to breed! I got one (yeah) but all attempts have been negative since. I have upgraded everything and all I seem to get is mud or lava dragons…..gotten “gold” status as a result on earth and fire….. GOOd lick to all!

6. ~Morgaine~ says:

I got one after a couple of tries, but can’t get another. It’s a hard one, obviously. I breed both breeding cave and isle, both updated, and have dozens of mud and lava.

I need two more friends to trade gems. I play regularly every day. Please add ~Morgaine~ if you do so also and are interested in a lasting partnership, lol, I mean gem-trade-partnership.

7. Caleb says:

I got it on the third try and used the epic breeding cave with lava and mud

8. hellokittz says:

What egg is it the one not finished or the one almost finished

9. Nate& Alex says:

so my kids and I were looking on you site to see how to breed a sun dragon. thanks fo the info. but we wanted to know what the black dragon with the sun and moon on it is?

10. Pino1100 says:

Add me!!!!!
    I don’t have any friends and I am on level 33, I’ll trade gems too,
    I just seem to not be able to breed the opal dragon or the panlong. Help plz
    I’ve been trying lave and mud both ways but I still can’t get it.

11. Hali2121 says:

Thx so muck for letting me now how to breed it!!????????pls add me on game center I am Ame001
    Pls add me in dragon vale I am Hali.the.minecrafter21@gmail.com