DragonVale: How to breed an Obsidian Dragon

DragonVale Obsidian Dragon

HOW TO BREED:Earth and Fire / Mud and Lava

DragonVale Obsidian Dragon Egg

The 1st egg is the DragonVale Obsidian Dragon Egg

109 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed an Obsidian Dragon”
  1. /:)JC says:

New player looking for friends to trade gems with.

Please add me as a friend my Game Center ID is /:)JC

2. NanaKittie says:

I just put I’m working on Obsidian right now, using earth and fire but the breeding time is 10hr instead of 8, hopping I’m not getting another lava since I’ve gotten a few of them already lol any suggestions if I need to try again?

gamecenter ID = NanaKittie

3. PoohBear says:

Hi everyone! I’m a new player looking for a friend to trade gems with. My gamecenter ID is PoohBear2828. Thanks!

4. biznitch says:

I’m breeding an obsidian dragon with lightning. Breeding time is 24hrs. What could that be?

5. Deadlox9 says:

Crystal dragon.

I already have one tho.
    If you want to add me my ID is deadlox9

6. cem723 says:

New player wanting to trade gems. Gamecenter ID cem723.

7. Nancie says:

Enter friend code in “redeem code” in social menu for 25 free gems! Code is 30018987

8. Xinaide says:

Add me as a friend! Send me a gem and I’ll send you one back!

GameCenter: Xinaide

9. Jonathan says:

It only two tests to make. Made it from via iPad mini iOS 7 version. Game version 2.2.3

Go to breed cave, well first go to shop. Select buy dragons, then look at its top color. NOT the color it has, the color above the pic. It will indicate brown or it is brown. So earth goes first.VERY IMPORTANT!! Then go to breeding cave, or upgraded cave., whichever one you have. EARTH THEN FIRE, hybrids play a part for some of you. My game version it worked on Normal breed. And it is 7.59.30 secs for reals!! It actually I’m very happy now. Obsidian is my fav from the start!

Try it out, btw. Wish to add some if you, but can’t seem to remember my apple Game Center password. And it won’t send to my iPad for a reset code. Don’t know why.

10. Jonathan says:

Btw you can add me on face book & we can get to know each other. I find this more fun then trading with one another from a game. Or maybe you can tell me what other games you play. For ex., If you play any of these, we can become friends on there:

Grepolis. Clash of Clans. Fun Run, I can re install it & sign up again. On PS3 I play Tetris. Psn is nwork & I_Am_THE_GR8 it’s either The D big letters

11. Meh says:

I bred earth and fire dragon and got lava dragon twice. Also whenever I breed fire and plant or plant and fire I get a flower dragon instead of those . Now I have 2 lava dragons and 4 plant dragons

12. Frak says:

Got Obsidian with Crystal (14) and Blazing (14) on EBS. I’m level 26.

13. Kyra Fritz says:

Mine says that when you try to hatch a obsiden dragon it says this egg can’t hatch on the pedestal and can only hatch not on the magical grounds of my park. Someone Help ME!!!!