DragonVale: How to breed a Lunar Eclipse Dragon

DragonVale Lunar Eclipse Dragon

LUNAR ECLIPSE DRAGON: (Only breedable in the days surrounding a Lunar Eclipse)
BUY-IT Price: 2,250 GEMS

HOW TO BREED:Dodo and Iceberg / Mud and Snow / Ice and Sandstorm / Rain and Mountain / Earth and Snow

DragonVale Lunar Eclipse Dragon Egg

The 1st Egg is the DragonVale Lunar Eclipse Dragon Egg

Comments
575 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a Lunar Eclipse Dragon”
  1. Micah says:

With mud and snow I got a double rainbow

2. Jamie says:

i got 39 hours??any one know??

3. RustyMalibu says:

I actually had one of these bad boy hatch from from an air and glacier dragon, while I was trying to hatch a winter dragon

4. 20thayer13 says:

Thanks for the Mountain/Chrome combo! Worked first try on EBI level 14 and 13

5. Phill says:

I finally got an eclipse dragon. I got like nearly all gem dragons, thanx to Macenstein but all my sun/moon dragons have failed me. It’s way too expensive to buy it at first but now to think of it, I think I wasted more gems to finish breeding than buying the dragon itself!

6. Kybok says:

I have both solar eclipse and lunar eclipse. I got solar eclipse accidentally by mud and blazing because was trying to vet the panlong dragon then I realized the combination was blazing and mud and I got it. The lunar eclipse dragon I got by mistake by air and glacier trying to get the winter dragon and I’m still trying to get it.Can somebody help me out here? My friend code is 128826

7. Margaret says:

This was a very easy dragon to breed at least for the first time both my son and I bred snow lvl 15 and earth lvl 13 in the EBG and got this dragon first time

8. Adam says:

Wht does ebg mean

9. Cole says:

Oh thanx i’m in a heated dragonvale competition with my friends to get many epic dragons. I dont have the EBI but i am sure to get many epic dragons thanx again to macenstein