Dragonvale Garnet Dragon Egg

The 1st Egg is the Dragonvale Garnet Dragon Egg

Comments
17 Responses to “Dragonvale Garnet Dragon Egg”
  1. Joe says:

You can breed a garnet by doing obsiden & sonic

2. Katherine says:

what is the third egg??? the kind of rainbow-y one?

3. Sean says:

Got it first try with obsidian and smoke

4. Jodi says:

First try I got the solar eclipse, second try got garnet.

5. Lj says:

Obsidian and smoke….tried over 12 times… All i got were bone dragons!!! Sad!!

• Annie says:

I have gotten a garnet on both my accts using the recommended combo, but both were on the upgraded island.
      ( turquoise was a pain too)

Thank you to all the DV’ers that found my android acct to trade gems….thanks!!!!

…theres one thats been very good about sending gems…I’ll just say Kyle…u ROCK!!…or should be gem? ;)
      BTW…VERY cool gaming name!

Annie
      …and may the odds be ever in your favor!!

6. Annie says:

Hello!
    The comment history got shortened!

I am looking for Android users or anyone else that can figure out the process on FB to friend me! I need g people!!!
    I am a loyal gemmer…been playing DV for a year (on iPod) but got an android device as Xmas present, so im stratong over!
    FB: Anne Sammartano
    e-mail: mrsdogoargentino@gmail.com

I mention DV on my FB page…
    Please join me!

Annie
    …and may the odds be ever in your favor!!

7. Menolly says:

This one is tricky and frustratingly elusive!!Add me game center Is menolly7 I play 24/7

8. Menolly says:

This one is frustratingly elusive!!Add me game center is menolly7 I play constantly everyday!!

9. Menolly says:

Sorry bout double comments and also of you can’t find my game center by my name try my email address it’s under liliumlies@hotmail.com

10. Menolly says:

If you can’t find my gamecenter ID that way try looking for it by my email liliumlies@hotmail.com

11. Yapper456 says:

Everyone, I figured it out! I just managed to get one a few minutes ago, thanks to a tip of trying it at 10PM to 11PM. I knew this couldn’t be QUITE right, so I learned that Backflip Studios is in Boulder, CO. I figured out that you need to do it between the 10PM and 11PM of Boulder, CO.! Good luck on getting this frustratingly elusive gemstone.