DragonVale: How to breed an Aquamarine Dragon

Dragonvale Aquarmarine Dragon

AQUAMARINE DRAGON: (limited: Only Breedable in March)

HOW TO BREED:River and Iceberg

Dragonvale Aquarmarine Dragon Egg

The 2nd Egg is the Dragonvale Aquarmarine Dragon Egg

461 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed an Aquamarine Dragon”
  1. n4tive says:

Been trying river and iceberg 30+ times switched around and got it first try. Iceberg lvl 16 river lvl 15 in reg breeding cave….woot woot

2. Sarah says:

Have been trying to get aquamarine and winter dragons in the breeding island and cave. river and iceberg on the island and blizzard and glacier in the cave. tried so many times… finally i decided switch breeding places and got both on the first try! all dragons are levels 11-12.

keep trying! it will work!

3. Cristhian says:

Got it on my first try with River lvl 7 and Iceberg lvl 9 on regular breeding cave

4. Nate says:

I tried lvl 8 river with a lvl 8 ice dragon which is just the same as the iceberg so I hope I get something. Good out of this

5. Kyle ner says:

Add me gamecenter id : Lalalanz Give me gift everyday

6. Lynx says:

Should label this one as being available in March only.

7. Got aquamarine on second try in the epic island and both were lv11.
    I need help cause I have nearly every epic dragon there is but I just can’t get the Ragnok dragon or whatever it is called. I know what dragons to use and they are both lv13 but it’s so hard. Any advice?

8. Dyana The Mighty says:

I am breeding my second aquamarine dragon I can tell in incubation time. It was easy to breed because both dragons were lv 19 in both try’s. Plus how is it not impossible to get a dream dragon.

9. Callie says:

I am hatching Aquamarine dragon, was easy to breed. Need to get snow gold but when I switched it around it worked.

10. Tammany says:

This one is hard to get. Add me Tammanyb to game center to exchange gems so we can rush breeding attempts.

11. Robert says:

I got Aquamarine dragon on March 8 2015. I have two now, the two of them go well with the other four gemstone dragons I have. I am also buying two other Aquamarine dragons from the shop because I have tons peeps who send me gems.

• Hockeylilbitcr says:

March 8 was my birthday and I’m still trying to get that dragon. What’s your game canter? I am Hockeylilbitcr

12. Shade_Nightwing says:

Got it yesterday w/ lvl 12 river and lvl 12 iceberg…. like 40th try or something πŸ˜› Can’t wait for diamond which is coming out in april πŸ˜€