DragonVale: How to breed a Jade Dragon

JADE DRAGON:
INCUBATION TIME: 30 Hours, 26 min

HOW TO BREED: PLASMA AND SALAMANDER

DragonVale Jade Dragon Egg

The 1st egg is the DragonVale Jade Dragon Egg

Comments
788 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a Jade Dragon”
  1. Anna says:

add me for Freetown gens. Gamme center id. lnajlund

2. Vincent says:

All the gemstone dragons r hard plz help

3. Vincent says:

All the gemstone dragons r hard plz help

• Courtney says:

Hi Honey, yes, for the most part they are. Somehow…?…I have would up at lvl 48-49 (yay!)
      I did get a few dragons with different combos w/ lower level dragons, but it helps A LOT if the dragons you are using are level 16 and above.
      At least now you don’t need the shrines like I did. I never cheated either.
      If it is possible, find the combo here (there is only 1 combo for the gemstones & that actually makes the breeding part easier.) Then just commit the breeding island ( if you have it) and sometimes the cave too, & just keep hitting repeat, repeat, repeat!
      Even with the best donating friends you just won’t get enough gems to buy most dragons, sadly they are too expensive. But every time you can log on & collect $, get it. If you can, add as many friends as you can & get the 3 party hats too b/c they add up. Then feed those babies every time you can to increase their level.
      I am sorry this is so long, but it really helps your chances with all breedings too :)
      You may email me if I might be able to help at lovmywines@aol.com and you may add me to you gamecenter ( any friends are welcome :) My gamecenter name is (:outdoorsgirl:)
      Sorry about my decorations, almost ALL of my $ goes to food now.
      It is fun to finally get them especially the very beautiful ones.
      If you have not added a friend code, please feel free to use mine. You will get 25 gems from Backflip & I think I am supposed to get some too. It is under redeem codes in the social section: *********
      Boy, I really hope that works for both of us!
      Good luck, Sweetie. Just don’t quit! Let me know which park is yours so I can see it too, or any of you all, I love to look at other parks.
      Take care & happy New Year !
      Courtney

• Young dragon breed says:

The redeem code section was taken off on apple devices isn’t?

• Narvark says:

Was wondering about the redeem thing. Just started plalying a couple months ago and couldn’t figure out what the “redeem” thing was all about. Now I know it’s not there any more.
          If you need friends and want to add me on Game Center, my id is Narvark. I don’t have the gifting tree yes, 25 gems away from getting it. Also, if I end up with more friends than gems, I will rotate through so I give everyone gems, it just might be every other day instead of every day.

• Pearl says:

i meant courtney, but ill send one to you (narvark) too

4. rina says:

add me in gamecenter pls kindred_soul81 , i play everyday. thanks

5. Courtney says:

All of my dragons are least level 12 or higher. I will admit that it sometimes takes quite a few tries to get the gem one I need at that time but I do get it eventually. You just have to have a little patience and luck.

6. Snotrocket98 says:

Add me on Game Center for free gems ID is snotrocket98 I also hack dragonvale so if you give me ur Game Center I will get you tons of gems

7. Margaret says:

My son is so luck 4th gemstone in 4 days. Got it again in second try with plasma and salamander both level 15.

• I'm a horrible speller sorry says:

I got one after 3 tries in epic breeding island with plasma and salamander both level 12

8. Margaret says:

I just got this dragon after the special weekend. I was going for a snowy olympus dragon as I stupidly put plasma in the collessium and about 10:45pm put plasma and salamander lvl 15 in and got it firs time. Yeah!

9. wvugal says:

Can you use current instead of plasma if you don’t have it since they are both lightning water hybrids? Or is plasma+salamander the only possible combo for this gemstones dragon?

10. tahlo says:

Add me for gem trading (: tahliariley on game centre
    Level 53 I need three more friends, and play pretty much everyday.

11. ????dude says:

I was trying for a double rainbow with a lvl 14crystal 14seaweed but i got a moon dragon rainbow dragon EMERALD dragon and more… So it could make a jade

12. Maniac Dragon says:

Hey there I would like to know how you add friends on a samsung tablet . I need gems & I take it so do you , so perhaps we could trade ? I started playing dragonvale a few weeks ago & I’m already lvl 19 with few hybrids , rare & the kairos dragon . I play regularly so you can trust the fact tat I shall send you gems back .

13. Phil says:

I bred plasma and salamander and got 11 hrs incubation time. Any ideas of what it might be.

14. Pyrinna says:

I don’t know if I’m the only one to notice this but the time says “hors” instead of “hours”. Just in case someone reads that and gets offended I thought it should be told.

15. D frosted wang says:

Can you do current and salamander?

16. Logan says:

I got this dragon using a lvl 10 storm and firefly dragon

17. Chad says:

I got a Summer Dragon instead of a Jade Dragon

18. Savannah says:

Hey add me for gems I have a gem tree and play everyday only add me if you plan on giving me gems back please. My Game Center user name is odiesmama so again only add if you plan on trading gems.

19. Fluffy says:

With this I got the summer dragon on my first try! Level 10 dragons so cool

20. Chriskth says:

These three combos are offered in a DV app “DV Guide”. I am skeptical, but have been trying the combos anyway to no avail.