DragonVale: How to breed a Double Rainbow Dragon

Dragonvale Double Rainbow Dragon

DOUBLE RAINBOW DRAGON:
BUY-IT Price: 3,125 GEMS

HOW TO BREED: Blazing and Swamp / Firelfy and Seaweed/ Ash and Salamander (All the regular Rainbow Dragon Combos)

Dragonvale Double Rainbow Dragon Egg

The 1st Egg is the Dragonvale Double Rainbow Dragon Egg

Comments
885 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a Double Rainbow Dragon”
  1. Taco trees exist says:

I wasnt even trying to get one but I got one with lvl 13lava and. Lvl13 ruin. I already have 2 and one on a pedistal but I got ken (again) it’s getting annoying really! I mean I just want the dragon I’m breeding for! But hopes that helps anyone (P.S.- I used epic breeding cave)

• Heather Holt says:

Same! I wasn’t trying to get it either! I have been trying for the moonstruck dragon and I got it with love and rose! Now I am trying for the aurora dragon!

2. ravenleigh123 says:

Got a 60 hour (2 days, 12 hour) incubation time with a level 9 quake and a level 10 flower! I feel so lucky, I didn’t expect that. btw add me my game center is ravenleigh123

3. Dv gurl2105 says:

I randomly breeded the water+comet and got the double rainbow on the cooperative breeding cave

4. anna says:

I got it first try in the co-operative breeding cave gold and cyclops

5. Avery says:

somehow I’ve gotten my rainbow and double rainbow dragons on accident while trying to get other rare dragons. I got rainbow trying to breed for seasonal and I got double rainbow trying to breed for ruby

6. Quirtal says:

I got mine in the co-op breeding island with Lvl 7 Tempest and Lvl 10 Bizurian first try. Very reliable combo.

7. KittyKatKegan says:

I obtained the double rainbow dragon through the co-operative breeding cave using to galaxy dragons! The Procyon and comet dragons at level 10 gave me a huge surprise of a sixty hour incubation time and later a shining prismic double rainbow dragon egg when I Was merely attempting to breed more comet dragons. Luv twenty five and I hadn’t even attempted to make either of the rainbow dragons and now I have the one that’s harder to breed already by pure dumb luck!

• KittyKatKegan says:

Oh and when I added shining and prismic I was describing the qualities of the design of the double rainbow dragon egg. ?