DragonVale: How to breed a Pepper Dragon

DragonVale Pepper Dragon

PEPPER DRAGON:
INCUBATION TIME: 6 hours

HOW TO BREED: Flower and Poison / Lava and Plant

DragonVale Pepper Dragon Egg

The 1st egg is the DragonVale Pepper Dragon Egg

Comments
94 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a Pepper Dragon”
  1. Chubbymonkey says:

I was trying for a sakura dragon so i did the tree/flower combo, but instead i got a pepper dragon.

2. Steph says:

Tree and flower was the only combination that worked for me. Got it first try but the other combinations failed repeatedly for me.

3. Kai-sensei says:

I got one trying for a Moonstruck dragon, so Love and Rose.

4. Super-cool you says:

I did flower 1st and tree 2nd in the breeding cave both at level 7. At first I got a poison when I did the order the other way around. I got a 6 hour time the second time I tried and I’m guessing it’s a pepper.

5. micko says:

im using mobile in playing dragonvale with connction to my fb acct.. can u pls add me and we can start giving gems everyday..

tnx.. my fb acct:
    araknopobya22@yahoo.com

6. insanepplmeh says:

I was trying for blue fire with lichen lvl11 and fire lvl11 in the the EBC. It was my 4th try and I got a pepper dragon.

7. insanepplmeh says:

8. Cheekychick says:

I got it with Evergreenand Fire, both level 11 in the normal breeding cave. Was going for Blue Fire or Frostfire..guess I will keep trying…

9. Lilian says:

The best combo for me was plant and fire I got 5 peppers in a row I was going for a flower though