DragonVale: How to breed a Winter Dragon

WINTER DRAGON:

HOW TO BREED: Air and Glacier / Moss and Snow / Forest and Blizzard

DragonVale Winter Dragon Egg

The 1st Egg is the DragonVale Winter Dragon Egg

Comments
97 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a Winter Dragon”
  1. Danielle says:

Does any know if you can get a winter dragon in the regular breeding cave and if so what combo? (Well actually I have an upgraded cave but I don’t think that matters.) or if you can get another winter dragon using a winter dragon plus something else?

Thanks for the help!!!

• Sai Ko says:

Used to be able to get winter plus any kind of season dragon. But after they have changed, idk it is still able or not. I tried winter and seasonal dragon 4-5times to get another winter but didnt work.

• Jumpysquirrel says:

I just bred lvl 10 winter and lvl 10 spring, and got a winter dragon.

2. Da monkey King says:

What are the green eggs?

3. Valarie says:

Need one more friend for daily gem swap…JALLISAM ????

4. Valarie says:

Need one more friend for daily gem swap…JALLISAM ????

5. Rachel says:

I got a winter dragon from trying to breed an amethyst dragon. It was like my 20th attempt for a second amethyst but I looked at the breeding time and it said 23 hours. Meanwhile, I was on my 24th attempt to try to breed a winter dragon in the regular breeding cave!

6. Melissa says:

I tried about 3 times to get this dragon in the EBI with great results! I bred Blizzard x Quake. First try, I got a Rainbow. Second try, I got a Sun. Third try, I got a Winter!

7. Margaret says:

Just got a winter dragon breeding snow with earth. Was hoping for winter or dodo.

8. Isabelle says:

Looking for friends to swap gems gamecenter id isabelledekip

9. Sarah says:

Have been trying to get aquamarine and winter dragons in the breeding island and cave [at the same time]. river and iceberg on the island and blizzard and glacier in the cave. tried so many times… finally i decided switch breeding places and got both on the first try! all dragons are levels 11-12.

• MANIAC DRAGON says:

Ha your lucky , I’ve been trying for a winter on both island & cave , [tree and snow on island , air and mountain in cave] I shall try dr.Macensteins idea , hopefully it works . This is literally my last chance to get them !

10. Kris says:

I got 24 hours in regular breeding cave with air and glacier both level 10

11. Mira says:

I’m going to try for this dragon. I don’t like its looks, but atm I only have spring dragons in the seasonal habitat.

Anyone want to trade gems? I’m Winddragon777

12. Slim Jim Gray says:

Gem for gem. Please add me: Slim Jim Grey

13. Sam says:

Need more friends to trade gems with. GC: sammieimmaw

14. Flippyboo says: