DragonVale: How to breed a Abyss Dragon

Dragonvale Abyss Dragon

HOWL DRAGON:
INCUBATION TIME: 7.5 Hours

HOW TO BREED: Light and Ooze / Plasma and Wraith / Lotus and Ooze / Dark and Rust / Spark and Water

Dragonvale Abyss Dragon Egg

The 1st Egg is the Dragonvale Abyss Dragon Egg

Comments
13 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a Abyss Dragon”
  1. Beth says:

Do you have to be a certain level because I’m level 29 and it’s not available for me

2. Justen says:

Dark and Water seems like it would work..I might try that one. I need 6 friends to trade gems with! My Gamecenter ID is: just(en)

• Sherrie says:

You wrote this on January 18th. On Dragonvale on FB it says the codes no longer work & I no longer have a code. I am confused. Friend me on Facebook. Type I SherrienTom. I will Friend you back. I am VERY confused by this site because I don’t see anywhere where it SAYS breed cold with whatever. MAYBE the pic of water & Dark?? Did you know that as of today Feb. 13th 2014 you CAN NOT breed the DARK dragon with the LIGHT dragon?? I have emailed Backflpisstudio about this & they say no you can’t. Makes me mad cause I kept on trying, for what dragon,
      I no longer remember, I also did the “love & Rose” dragon for the Moonstruck & got a Cactus dragon, which is why I emailed Backflipsstudio. I felt and still do feel cheated because it cost TWENTY gems for the SPECIFIC pic of the “Love & Rose” dragon. Why charge you, if it’s still up to chance? PLUS we only have until Feb. 16th to breed one & then it’s gone!! Fun fun. Thank you for allowing me to sound off.

3. Yazmin says:

I need 5 friends to trade gems with my Gamecenter ID is: !Yazmin97!

4. Poopz says:

Water and dark works I got it straight away.

5. dragonlily says:

Help! My game will not allow me to use the new breeding combinations. Any ideas?

6. linda1343 says:

Need friends to trade gems. Pls add me linda1343.

7. Katarina says:

Add me, my game center id is KATARINAT

8. Kia says:

I will trade gems with the first 3 people who add me: yevdokia

9. Dragon says:

add me, I will give you gems when I can. I am on everyday. danester9999

10. Lance Lancington says:

Hi please friend me at eisawesome03 gem 4 gem thanks!

11. Cole says: