DragonVale: How to breed a Mirage Dragon

Dragonvale Mirage Dragon

MIRAGE DRAGON:

HOW TO BREED: Palladium and Dark / Radiant and Dark

Dragonvale Mirage Dragon Egg

The 1st egg is the Dragonvale Mirage Dragon Egg

Comments
15 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a Mirage Dragon”
  1. Specter says:

Somehow I got this dragon when I breed a metal dragon and a darkness dragon. I have no idea how it happened…

2. myrubberduck says:

FInally after 9 tries of various combinations, I got it with dark lv15 and pallidium lv 15

3. Kimmi says:

I got one with Dark And Hypnotic.

4. Darcc says:

The Dr is great for combo tips, but with my luck those recommended breeding combos did not work for me after countless tries so I tried kimmi’s combo of Dark lv18 & Hypnotic lv15 and got the Mirage dragon after a few tries on the breeding island. hurray!

5. Marc says:

Have been trying to get this and shadow since they were released and i can’t get it. Pissing me off, and i missed the moonstruck dragon even though i focused on it. Backflip needs to give us more than a weekend or increase the chances of breeding dragons that rare.

• Kim says:

I agree! I got the moonstruck, but almost missed the victory. It cost me quite a few gems to accelerate the process when I found out it was ” last call”.

6. Margaret says:

My son breed dark lvl12 and sand lvl 12 in the cave and got 17 hours which a mirage first time.

7. tima says:

I need a few people to trade gems with. I play every day and have no friends. I play thru facebook fatimaa jackson.

8. Marisa says:

You guys can add e! I’m addicted to my little dragons, and give gems out daily also. It’s one of those guilty pleasures, haha since I’m not a gamer, but I do love my cutie dragons! :) my game center ID is littlemissoldies Add me if you’d like :)

9. Rachel says:

Add me on Game Center to trade gems
    rayk6

10. Lynx says:

Confirming Radiant and Dark worked. It too many tries.