DragonVale: How to breed a Snowy Silver Olympus Dragon

Dragonvale Snowy Silver Olympus Dragon

SNOWY SILVER OLYMPUS DRAGON:

HOW TO BREED: Air and Blue Fire / Frostfire and Willow / Pepper and Snow / Blizzard and Gift / Lichen and Smoke

If you would like to help support my rushing breedings & incubations to discover the latest dragon combos for you, please send me gems – GameCenter ID = “Dr Macenstein” & “MacensteiniPad”.

Dragonvale Snowy Silver Olympus Dragon Egg

The 1st Egg is the Dragonvale Snowy Silver Olympus Dragon Egg

Comments
24 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a Snowy Silver Olympus Dragon”
  1. Katarina says:

Add me up, my game center ID: KATARINAT
    I’ m daily player and send gems back :))

2. Alex says:

Air/Bluefire is a good option too. Got one already. Not sure which one is yet.

3. Felicia says:

Got mine whit frostfire and willow! :D Thanks so much

4. xenor says:

Air+bluefire & air+frostfire are the best combos,among 7 posiible dragons you can get the 3 of them are the snowy b-s-g.

5. Linda says:

I got it on the fourth try using snow and smoke.

6. Josh M says:

Got one with fire and snow level 5 fire and level 11 snow.

7. NurseBritt88 says:

Need 2 more friends to trade gems with. Game center ID NurseBritt88

8. Margaret says:

My son got a snow Olympus with blizzard and gift second try.

9. Tomadzi says:

Air and blue fire. Got 2 silvers and a bronze out of about 10 tries

10. Margaret says:

I have my three friends now so any more request I have no gems to give. Sorry if you gave me one and I haven’t given one back.

11. Margaret says:

I have my three friends and have no more gems to give. I,m sorry if I haven’t been able to give anymore out.

12. Zach says:

I just got mine with a Blazing Dragon and an Iceberg Dragon. I didn’t see this combo at the top. : )

13. SweetHoneyJames says:

Air and blue fire got me a gold snowy! Also looking for people to trade my gem tree love with.

14. DragonValeLover says:

Gift and air.Got a bronze.Getting another eaither bronze silver or gold.Suprisingly i got both of them in the breeding cave.

15. Meermoggy says:

Hi. I know this isn’t the right section, but ghere doesn’t seem to be one for Victory dragon yet. I think I have just got that one with Snow and Storm in that order, my breeding time is around 28 hours and 50 mins in upgraded breeding cave. Unfortunately don’t have enough gems yet to confirm, but it looks distinctly possible, touch wood, fingers crossed!

16. Montrose43 says:

Have gold and bronze but silver is eluding me. Been breeding all recommended combos with no silver. Partner can only get silver with same combos… LOL – amazing game!!

17. Mae says:

Hi need friends to exchange gem my ID beastwhisperer I play everyday

18. Margaret says:

Finally found time with my breeding to start getting the snowy olympus dragons. I started the game at the beginning of December and have to choose time brakes to work on areas. I finish with my dark and light dragons for now. So to me the best pairing is frostfire and willow. Willow is a special dragon as I have managed to get a lot of dragons with this dragon. With this pairing you can get all three snowy dragons, double rainbow, rainbow and seasonal. Good luck!