DragonVale: How to breed a Lapis Dragon

Dragonvale Lapis Dragon

LAPIS DRAGON:

HOW TO BREED: Sandstorm and Thunder

If you would like to help support my rushing breedings & incubations to discover the latest dragon combos for you, please send me gems – GameCenter ID = “Dr Macenstein” & “MacensteiniPad”.

Dragonvale Lapis Dragon Egg

The 1st egg is the Dragonvale Lapis Dragon Egg

Comments
108 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a Lapis Dragon”
  1. Alisa says:

Need friends. Playing everyday GS Aisawonderland
    Thanx!!!!

• NAME =3 says:

I tried the sandstorm and thunder dragon in the breeding island and I got 35 hours? What the hell is that?!

• Anonymous says:

Many Olympus dragons have 35-36 hours for their breeding/gestation/incubation time. It may be an Olympus or Snowy Bronze/Silver/Gold. Let me know what it turns out to be!

• Candy combs says:

If you want you can send a friend request to memy sister and I we play multiple times daily . Just send them to our names as neither of ous have a code name as far as we can see. Haha. My sister needs friends desperately, she only has two friends. She can’t send out request but she can except them.Her name is Bette J Murphy . My name is Candy Combs good luck and have fun playing. Thank You.

2. Epic says:

If you wanna get sandstorm dragon the easy way…

Try breeding sand + storm dragon

Common sense lol.

Add me :FishyMode

• Taggatraad says:

Umm no. Sandstorm is air and earth.

• The most amazing person in the world says:

DragonVale’s reply would be: there’s a method to the madness. Just play the game and be happy you have your electronic device in the first place.

3. Aleah says:

Sandstorm breeding: HOW TO BREED: AIR AND LAVA / AIR AND MUD / AIR AND TREE / SAKURA AND AIR. Best to just follow the guide instead of guessing.

4. Allen says:

Playing daily except (6/9-6/13 for my vacation), looking for three friends, will return Gem. Add me: tianluo3, thanks,

5. Carter says:

It’s not saying what dragons to breed help please

6. EricLoh25 says:

Why is it so hard to get this dragon

7. Christia says:

This dragon is gonna be a pain to get. I can already feel all the crystal dragons im getting…

8. jessica says:

I got all three Olympus dragons, in a row, from trying to breed the Lapis! I’m only complaining a teensy bit, because they each take 35 hours lol!

9. Michael says:

Why is nobody actually saying how to breed the lapis and why are they talking about sandstorm drags

10. Dubstep_kay says:

I got a 37 hour what could it be?

11. Dubstep_kay says:

No I ment 27 not 37

12. Al says:

Are there any other combos that anyone knows of??

13. Kitiyara says:

Need friends to trade gems!

14. Darcy says:

I bred sandstorm (lvl 11) and thunder (lvl 11) in the epic breeding cave and I got 35 hours? What might it be?

15. Darcy says:

I bred these two, both level 11, and it gave me my first bronze Olympus dragon, which was very peculiar, is there any other combinations for the Lapis, or shall I keep trying with sandstorm and thunder?

• Steven S says:

There isn’t any other combination besides Sandstorm with Thunder. What you are looking for is a 32 hrs breeding time. My wife got 2 Lapis dragon on her 1st & 2nd try using Sandstorm with Thunder. I have been trying for about 2 weeks but keep getting Olympus dragon(35 hrs breeding time). It really depends on your luck. Good luck to us, lol.

16. Frederik says:

I have bad luck! I have tryed (with sandstorm lvl 12 and thunder lvl 12 in EBI) a lot of times and get noting

• Steven S says:

Finally, got a Lapis dragon today 15 May by breeding Sandstorm Lv 18 with Thunder Lv 18 at EBC. Sorry, the breeding time should be 25:59:59 hrs. But still no luck with my other account with the same combo, same Level.

• Courtney says:

Hi!
        I had a heck of a time getting mine too, but it was a few cycles ago. They are beautiful!… So Iam glad you didn’t give up! ????
        This should make you feel better too: I am Lv 65 and have been playing for years and except for some obnoxiousness during the “special events”, i just love this game. But…I think I was the absolute last person from lv 60 up to get a darned double rainbow! I finally got that rascal about a week or 2 ago! Hooray!
        ….. Never give up!

17. jane says:

I bred sandstorm level 20 and thunder level 20 in epic breeding sanctuary and got 28 hours. Please tell me it’s a lapis!!