Looking for DragonVale Friends? Post HERE!

DragonVale Friends
OK, well we’ve been getting complaints that the DragonVale breeding posts are getting over-run with friend request spam. So in an attempt to restore order and keep comments on THOSE posts focused on breeding combos, I am creating this one post to become the master list of friend requests. So whether you are looking for Game Center friends or Facebook friends, please post here. I will begin not approving friend requests elsewhere, thanks!
– The Doc

Comments
4,006 Responses to “Looking for DragonVale Friends? Post HERE!”
  1. Jean says:

I need friends to breed Galaxy dragons. I need them for collaborative breeding but not for gems. Please add me.

2. Brotastic says:

My gamecenter is jettster100 (sry if I can’t give you gems , I only have 6 to give each day).

3. Jaryl says:

Looking for friends for gems and co-op breeding. Gamecentre name: havenhell

Thanks

4. Emymoch says:

Please add me as a friend, will gift gems and breed galaxy dragons.

5. Feuhrer says:

Looking for friends to trade gems. add me on gamecentre: Feuhrer.

6. sassynsweet1028 says:

Do you need a friend for co-op breeding? Add sassynsweet1028. I am level 65, have at least one of every dragon including all 5 Galaxy dragaons, and I play daily.

Sorry, can’t give gems as I already have 7 friends I exchange them with.

7. -Dj+89- says:

Looking for co op breeding and gem gifting…Game Center ID = -Dj+89-

8. arsenal.iow says:

Looking for 5 dragonvale friends for breeding and gem gifting. Due to people stopping playing and time wasters I have 5 gems available per day and 2 lots of food per day too. Genuine people only!

9. ...Danny92... says:

Add me …Danny92…
    Level 65 need galaxy dragons for breeding and got gems to give as well
    Much appreciated

10. Andrew says:

I’m looking for breeding friends and gem friends. I am lvl 64 I have two Glaxay Dragons. I play everyday and I have gems to give. My Game Center ID is andrewbrown1489. I will also help you get snowflake and monolith dragons if you need them.

11. Anifannae24 says:

Daily dragon vale player friend request have gems need more!

12. Caver64 says:

I have one slot open to trade gems with daily. Very reliable dragon friend. Caver64 on GameCenter

13. Kile says:

Looking for co op breeding add me kileman123

14. guemeli says:

I’m looking for friends to breed Galaxy Dragons. My Galaxy and Epic Dragons are level 15. My Game Center ID is guemeli.

15. Jack Nguyen says:

Guys, i have all 4 galaxy dragon, i just need 1 more bizurian dragon!!! ADD ME!! ?(????? .? ?????? ?) tigon_dethuong262@yahoo.com.vn the person with the bizurian dragon i found will be my 5th person in my gem giving thingy, im online and accept friend request immediately :D still have the 6th slot guys :) thanks

16. Sourlilly says:

Trade gems, play everyday
    GC: Sourlilly

17. Kile says:

Co op breeding friends needed add me on gameccenter kileman123

18. Pritti says:

Please add for cooperative breeding

19. Kile says:

Hey add my id have gem to give and co op breeding breemaher1

20. DianeAW says:

I have gems to exchange…add me to you Game Center! I play twice a day

21. -SaladMan- says:

Please add me. I’m a level 33 player with 6 free gem slots and play daily.

My Game centre id is -SaladMan-

22. Helle54 says:

Need friends for co-op breeding and have 3 slots for gems to give. Level 65 and play everyday.
    Game centre Id is helle54

23. Lorraine says:

I have three slots opened for daily gem trade! Also looking for Galaxy dragon breeding :) add me! Game Center ID is Lobadeluna

24. jim says:

Add Facebook friend riveredagain@facebook.com for Galaxy breeding, I have polarian and antarian both L10.

25. Helle54 says:

Gem slots now full. Thanks folks for quick responses

26. Antje9o9 says:

Hello,
    I’m level 65 and play daily. I’m looking for friends to co-op breed with, though I do have one slot open for trading gems. I have 3 of the Galaxy dragons and am looking to get the Bizurian and Sorarian. I also have all of the dragons from events (monolith, snowflake, etc.) if anyone is looking to get some of those through co-op breeding.
    Game Center ID: Antje9o9

27. luz2fly says:

I need co-op breeding partners. I have 3/5 Galaxy Dragons at level 15. I still need Bizurian and Sorarian Dragons. Please add me on GC. My GC ID is luz2fly. Thank you!

28. Gall3go says:

Hey there
    Searching one more Buddy for gemswap.
    Im at Level 65 have nearly each Dragon and my epics are at Level 15

World also be interrested in cooperative breading

29. Jodie says:

Hi. My gamecenter name is Jobi~J.A.M. and I am looking for friends who have the Sorarian galaxy dragon and want to breed any other Galaxy dragons as I have been lucky enough to have bred all the other galaxy dragons. Unfortunately none of the friends I have at the moment have levelled their Sorarian Dragons up to level 4 or above. :(
    So I can’t breed it and really want to have a friend who has one who I can try to breed with!!!!
    Thanks
    Jodie

30. Ingvild says:

Need friends for cooperative breeding, Galaxy and preferably second monolith dragon. Also slots open for gem trade. Add Sp01ng on Game Center

31. Jackson says:

Add me jackson_2465. I’m trying to upgrade my breeding cave and island. Please help me. Will send gems back. Also have 4 of the 5 galaxy dragons. Collab breeding is cool too.

32. Laura says:

Hi dragonvale players. I am a daily player, level 65, have a gifting tree, and all dragons but the bizurian one. Need friends to gift and co op breed all my galaxy dragons are level 15. I am not having a whole lot of luck adding through Game Center. Game Center name is LJ:-)