Looking for DragonVale Friends? Post HERE!

DragonVale Friends
OK, well we’ve been getting complaints that the DragonVale breeding posts are getting over-run with friend request spam. So in an attempt to restore order and keep comments on THOSE posts focused on breeding combos, I am creating this one post to become the master list of friend requests. So whether you are looking for Game Center friends or Facebook friends, please post here. I will begin not approving friend requests elsewhere, thanks!

Oh, and feel free to friend ME on Facebook!

– The Doc

Comments
15,467 Responses to “Looking for DragonVale Friends? Post HERE!”
  1. PsychoNoob21702 says:

Sup guys, PsychoNoob21702, add up, gems await 😀

2. Aly says:

Main account is linked to my Facebook so feel free to add away but please message me when you do 🙂 just explain that you’re there for the gems 🙂 Thank youu ?

3. dayfreshie says:

I need someone with Starlight the breeding cave pls. I’ve got a Glimmerwing shared right now. I have a few slots for gems open as well. Thanks! Dayfreshie

4. TKAT says:

So, I figured out why people are having a hassle of adding people onto the game…. Gamecenter and facebook is to save the data (like a personal cloud)

apple products (iPhone, iPad, iPod) = have an app called GameCenter that allows them to add people on the game
    android = only facebook

I contacted the company to see if they will allow google accounts (not giving personal facebook accounts away) to add friends since it allows you to network with other people or just having an account name to allow you to add ppl on the game instead of having to search on FB…. hopefully this can be added into the android department to allow you to play with others and save the hassle of your personal identity to be given out, cause I dont like the thought of people being added onto my facebook account and seeing my personal pictures I share with friends and family.

(no offense to those who may take offense to this)

5. KaguraKoshiroGigi says:

Neeeeeeed tons of friends pls add me KaguraKoshiroGigi

6. KaguraKoshiroGigi says:

Add me neeeeeed pals for both breeding and gems pls Apple ID: KaguraKoshiroGigi

7. KaguraKoshiroGigi says:

Add me Game Center id: KaguraKoshiroGigi

8. Julien says:

Add me for daily gem exchange. .juju666.