Looking for DragonVale Friends? Post HERE!

DragonVale Friends
OK, well we’ve been getting complaints that the DragonVale breeding posts are getting over-run with friend request spam. So in an attempt to restore order and keep comments on THOSE posts focused on breeding combos, I am creating this one post to become the master list of friend requests. So whether you are looking for Game Center friends or Facebook friends, please post here. I will begin not approving friend requests elsewhere, thanks!
– The Doc

Comments
13,463 Responses to “Looking for DragonVale Friends? Post HERE!”
  1. Cathy says:

Level 54 daily player
    Have six more gems to gift people!
    Also looking for co-op friends
    Friend me on FB here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014579500885

2. Cathy says:

Uh I don’t know if my last comment sent but

level 54 daily player here looking for people to swap gems and co-op with

Have six gems left to give every day

Friend me on FB but leave me a message saying it’s for DV: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014579500885

3. Greg says:

Hi. I’m level 90 and play every day. Looking for two friends who will send me food daily and I will do the same. Add GregS73

Thanks

4. Steven says:

Looking for daily gem swapping friends. I have another 4 gems available.
    Game Center ID is ananavac

5. Verity says:

i’m looking for people to daily gift exchange. i’m level 71 with over 200 dragons.

add: n4met4ken

thanks x

6. Snowe says:

Hello! I’m a daily player that’s level 74. I’m looking for buddies who will gift me, and I usually gift back. Thx and I am able to gift 7 people

Gamecenter : WinteryPanda

7. Jenn says:

Level 90, player since 2011, mostly daily player. Just cleaned D.V. friends house… gc is jcookjoy. Add me!
    Looking for two friends to exchange gems and co-op breed.

8. Teresa says:

Need friends to swap gems with and breed with. Friend me at tgia33 on Game Center. Thanks!

• Andrea says:

Sending a gc friend request. Wigech23

• Kat says:

Andrea how are you sending a GC friend request when Apple discontinued GC?? I’d like to add friends as I need to do more co op breeding but can’t figure out how to send requests. None of my Face Book friends play this game.