Looking for DragonVale Friends? Post HERE!

DragonVale Friends
OK, well we’ve been getting complaints that the DragonVale breeding posts are getting over-run with friend request spam. So in an attempt to restore order and keep comments on THOSE posts focused on breeding combos, I am creating this one post to become the master list of friend requests. So whether you are looking for Game Center friends or Facebook friends, please post here. I will begin not approving friend requests elsewhere, thanks!
– The Doc

15,223 Responses to “Looking for DragonVale Friends? Post HERE!”
  1. beugjebloem123 says:

Please add me to become gem friends
    beugjebloem123 lvl 100

2. zoothless says:

Looking for someone with Krampus Dragon. I have every other dragon and am at level 102. Playing over 4 yrs.
    I can put any dragon you want into the coop breeding. Plus have some extra gems and food to give away daily

Plus have some cool islands if you want to take a visit. Check out my Maze

• lunabytes says:

Hi zoothless,
      I’m at level 100 and play everyday, I have gems to trade and have a Krampus Dragon to put up for breeding. I’m lunabytes if you still need one.

3. Niallon says:

Feel free to add me, my gamecenter nickname is Niallon92
    In need of friends to swap gems with!

• Niallon says:

Really struggling to figure out how I can add people on my iPad now that the gamecenter app has gone.. can anyone head me in the right direction?

• Niallon says:

Looked into it and I guess I can’t add friends with iOS10 so add my Facebook Niall Smith.
        Hometown Hartlepool and profile pic is me and the mrs, i’m wearing a sandy coloured suit and she has a blue dress. Make sure to inbox along with the friend request letting me know you’re adding for DragonVale.

• facebook, unfortunately
        – The Doc

4. Hannah says:

Hi. I’m new to the game so I’m only at level 14 but I’ve been playing everyday so far. Even though it’s only been a few days. I have a Facebook account only for games. The nickname is Hannah Gamer HK.

5. Ruby Y says:

Add me:::
    Game center::: ube2bee

6. Mc says:

Most of my friends has stopped playing.
    I’m looking for some regular players to swap gems daily.
    Please add me:

2 friends for dragoniac8
    3 friends for dragonbreeder8

7. Mr. Pandie says:

Level 71 daily active
    Breeding cave and gems needed.
    Mr. Pandie add me on game centre!

8. Basnt1234 says:

Add me Basnt1234

9. LeAnn D'Vale (Lundberg) says:

Hi. Looking for friends for Cooperative Breeding Cave. Level 41 w/ 271 dragons so far. FaceBook = LeAnn D’Vale. Looking forward to hearing from you.

10. James says:

Add me on Facebook: Sly Fox
    Level 37 account

Facebook pic is fox boy sitting on log btw

11. Ashley Martin says:

Hi, I’m looking for friends who play regularly. please add me. ashleymartin389@gmail.com

12. Diana says:

Add me my nickname is Dadolina on Game Center.

Level 81 and daily active.

Looking for friends who can help with cooperative breeding of Galaxy dragons.
    I already have Sorarian, Rayleighan, Polarian, Arcturian, Teidian and Eridanian dragons which are available for breeding!
    Plus several Rift dragons if anyone is interested.

I have a Dragonsai gifting tree and I’m looking for someone to swap gems with daily, since most of my friends don’t play anymore.

13. Harry says:

Add me harry8199 on game centre

14. Hi I finally got back into my DragonVale game after b4 or 5 years lol I’m oooking for friends to add or add but I’m not sure how to send or accept requests any advice on how to know what’s my gamer name? Ik for game center it’s Messyjessi35 my FB IS Jessica Williams (Jessica Aintgoing Williams)

15. Hi I finally got back into my DragonVale game after b4 or 5 years lol I’m oooking for friends to add or add but I’m not sure how to send or accept requests any advice on how to know what’s my gamer name? Ik for game center it’s Messyjessi35 my FB IS Jessica Williams (Jessica Aintgoing Williams) thanks!!

16. Don says:

ADD me: -Donny2001- Idk how to ADD people ?????

17. Rebecca says:

Just made a Facebook purely for dragonvale ?
    started playing 2 weeks ago at level 20 would really love more cute dragons add me via facebook becca helene no profile pic.

18. Jennifer D says:

I can give gems and food, only 2 of me 7 friends are active https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.dobson.71

19. Chris:) says:

Game center chris:)

20. Sengum says:

My FB is Sengum Gankhuyag and I’m level 42 and I play twice a day.

21. Anne says:

Hi Guys! Please add me on FB, my name is anne nah. profile pic is of a green dragon. let me know if theres any issues finding me. i created it just for dragon vale :)

Also, i cant seem to be able to add friends via GAME CENTER. i can only add with facebook. any tips?

22. Joleen says:

Looking for friends. Email jwwink99@gmail.com or on Facebook Joleen L Schirra Winkelman

23. Ceratops17 says:

Hi! Been playing for a while. I’m level 39, going on 40. Looking for ppl to breed and what have you!
    Facebook is Sarah Asson.

Please let me know you are from Dragonvale if possible.
    Thanks so much!

24. Kim says:

My park is PEI dragons and my Game Center Id is peiconnection..
    currently Level 58i
    I play daily and have gems to spare

25. zapato says:

Currently lvl 17 as I’m writing this. Add me : zapato3ch

26. Foxy says:

Please add me on game center ken471970 – thanks!

27. Firebird0011 says:

Add me, active every day
    Gamecenter: Firebird0011

28. Holly says:

Looking for friends to breed with

Add me on Game Center: Hollybo13

29. Soniabkan says:

My name is Sonia, I play Dragonvale everyday on my Ipad (Facebook – Game Center) sys. 11.02.01 but I don’t have any friend that likes to play this game. I will give gems everyday, if anyone wants to be my friend, please I need it to have all the Galaxy Dragons. I am on level 18 now. Thanks in advance.

30. Soniabkan says:

Hi, my name is Sonia, I play on my IOS ipad everyday, but my sistem is 11.2.1. After Apple system 10.0 Game Center can’t add any new friends to Dragonvale. So I only can add through Facebook. I don’t have any friend that likes to play Dragonvale, so please I ask anybody that can add me, I will give gems as much as I can, I have the Nova Galaxy Dragon and need friends to have the others. Please add me. Thanks in advance.

31. alex63393 says:

Guaranteed daily gift for daily gift/ playing sinds 2010
    name —>

32. Diana says:

Hi, I’m looking for friends to help me breed Galaxy dragons

My park is level 91 and I have a Dragonsai gifting tree, so we can swap gems as well.

add me on Game Center, my user name is Dadolina

• Soniabkan says:

Hi, my name is Sonia. My tablet has IOS 11.2.1system and Game Center doesn’t let to add anyone. If you want me to add you, must be through Facebook. I live in Japan, and none of my friends like to play this game. I need at least one neighbour. I have the Nova Galaxy dragon.Thanks in advance

33. Lilliana says:

I’m level 40 and would love to make friends on Dragonvale. My facebook is Lilliana Freely and my profile picture is the intro screen to Dragonvale.

34. Clay says:

Need DragonVale friends

35. Clay says:

Add cltrb@yahoo.com on Game Center

36. Bob says:

Add my dragonvale facebook: Bob Wasiwsky (No profile pic)

37. Emelia says:

My name is Emelia, I don’t have a Facebook but it still have an iPad so I still have hame center to add friends.

Game Center ID: 3emenems

I need more coop breeders, please and thanks

38. Clay says:

Game Center: cdog93ct
    Please add

39. Paul says:

Looking to trade gems. Level 106 Game Center: el supremo0227

40. Regina says:

Add me, GameCenter ID: Reillzen

41. Michael Chen says:

Hey guys, I have LVL 70 Park, over 1 billion coins, millions of food, hundreds of gems, lots of gemstone and crystalline dragons, hundreds of dragons including dozens of rainbow dragons, all treasure dragons, lots of sun and moon dragons, lots of Olympus dragons, lots of islands.

I recently need more friends, I have dragonsai gifting tree and gifting bush, so i can give 7 gems a day, plus hundreds of thousands of food.

Facebook: Michael Chen