Looking for DragonVale Friends? Post HERE!

DragonVale Friends
OK, well we’ve been getting complaints that the DragonVale breeding posts are getting over-run with friend request spam. So in an attempt to restore order and keep comments on THOSE posts focused on breeding combos, I am creating this one post to become the master list of friend requests. So whether you are looking for Game Center friends or Facebook friends, please post here. I will begin not approving friend requests elsewhere, thanks!
– The Doc

Comments
14,311 Responses to “Looking for DragonVale Friends? Post HERE!”
  1. Ashley Foxhill says:

I would like DV friends for breeding and gems! Add me on FB :) Make sure you let me know that your for DV 😀

2. Iizy Berggren says:

Hi!
    Need a DV friend to breed dragons. Lvl 95 and have most of them but need to get Singularity and Delirium. Will also give gems.
    Facebook: /iizy.berggren

3. Rabir Saluja says:

Facebook: rabir saluja

4. Elliot says:

Just looking for friends to give gems to and get gems back

5. Arthur says:

Hey there fellow park owners. I have a Singularity dragon, and a Procyon dragon. I also plan on getting a Dragonsai gifting tree soon. Im hoping we can help eachother out and improve eachothers parks! Fb: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php

• Dee says:

Hi Arthur,

Your Facebook link doesn’t work. I’m looking for singularity but have everything else, so can help you with the others.
      Level 95

My Facebook name is Lily White

Thanks!

6. Stephanie says:

Started a new game recently, and I don’t have any friends that play! Looking for breeding and gems! Stephanie House / Stephers72

7. Lorenzo says:

Also needs friends for Dragonvale, will breed a lot

Lorenzo Traina on Facebook

• Cheyenne Warren says:

Hey Lorenzo, its cheyenne here. I would like to be one of your Dragon Vale friends if you dont mind please. Im a level 31. I have close to 200 dragons as well as some rare ones and multiple sets of twins. I breed a lot and change my breeding dragons every 2 days. Just serch my name on face book if you want to. It has a picture of pikachu dressed as deadpool. Thankx. :)

8. MJNMercer says:

I dont have any friends that play! looking for breeding ( i have a nova and Procyon). i will gift gems for gems

• Emily says:

I would love to collaborate with you! I have a singularity dragon and my username is EmyNattre (don’t have a Facebook sorry)

• Dee says:

Hi Emily,

I’m looking for singularity and have one gem spot left if you’d alike to add me. I’m level 95 and have all dragons but singularity.

My Game Center is Dee.b13
        Facebook – Lily White

Thanks!

9. Jessica Chok says:

Hello, may someone add me as friends? I play on Andriod, it is linked to my facebook. Thank you in advance.

10. Nate says:

Watsup?! I’m looking for active DV players to add and share gems with… I play everyday and gift gems every day…. plz add me. https://m.facebook.com/nate.d.ritter?ref=bookmarks…. try to send me a quick message telling me you are a dragon vale player?????

11. Smoothskin Ghouls says:

Will send gems. I have a gem tree. And want to cooperative breed.

12. Jackson says:

Hi I am looking for gems I will give gems bc none of my friends play anymore https://www.facebook.com/steve.mesons

13. Snowe says:

I need people to gem with. I’m level 87 and have all the elemental.
    FB: Snowe Guo

14. Lucas says:

need DV friends for gems. I will gift gems as well.

FACEBOOK- Lucas Waggle

15. nilg567 says:

Add me on game center: nilg567 I need gem friends. I got both dragonsai tree and the Bush. I got antarian dragon as my co-op dragon.

16. Awesomesilly says:

Friend me. I go on daily.
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brandon.dong.7127?__nodl

17. Fletch says:

Looking for people to breed with other galaxy dragons beside singularity nova and Procyon.
    Facebook: fletch gunderson

18. amyrutledge says:

Hi I play Dragonvale on my Kindle thru GameCircle – would like to connect with other players who need friends. I have only just started but play every day.
    Not quite sure how to connect with others sin e I’m not on Facebook

19. Brooke says:

Recently started playing again. I’m only level 15 as of right now. Galaxy dragons are my goal, but gems are cool too.

20. Bill Bill says:

Add for cooperative breeding and Gifts!

21. Lisa says:

Add me in Game Center. Law6691. Breeding and gems daily.

22. Pipe says:

Only two slots available. Looking for daily gems and breeding. Level 83 park. (looking specially for Celerulean, Rayleian, Singularity and Teididan)
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/pipe.guzmanavendano

23. Nate says:

Believe me when I say this works…. I had ZERO friends to co-op with or gift gems except for the Nogard bot…. then I posted my FB link on here and now I have almost 2 dozen DV friends which is f***n awesome…. but I feel a little bad that I can’t gift gems back to all of them, and I don’t have a Dragonsai Tree because to me it’s honestly a waste of gems….maybe if it gifted 10 instead of 6? And also granted u 1 or 2 gems a day for your own gem count….
    I digress though… post your FB page link here and I guarantee you’ll get like 5-10 friends in just a couple days atleast.

24. Jo says:

Add me I’m level 95 with dragonsai tree I don’t have any DV friends ? I have all galaxy dragons except singularity, as well as most of the epic dragons
    https:/www.facebook.com/JoCDenham

25. Anna Dunne says:

Hi,
    I’m looking active friends for gem swap daily and co-op breeding.
    I’m able to gift gems for first 7 people.

Galaxy dragons I own: Antarian, Arcturian, Cerulean, Nebula, Polarian, Procyon, Sorarian and Teidian.

Add me on facebook:

26. Charles says:

Looking for somebody to trade gems with look for me on facebook name is Charles Alvin Ward my profile pic is 2 guys who shot a deer.

27. Charles says:

Looking for somebody to trade gems with my facebook is Charles Alvin Ward and the profile pic is 2 guys who shot a deer one is holding the deer up one is leaning in for the photo

28. Drake king says:

Looking for people to trade gems with everyday and breed dragons with.. shoot me a message with a friend request so I know you’re adding me for dragonvale

29. Jocelyn Bernier says:

Hi everyone! Looking for some friends to help me get moving in this game! I’m only level 25 right now

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jocelyn.bernier.12

30. Russel says:

Hi, I need friends to trade gems with, will be breeding and swapping gems every day, I add me on game center- Russellando – (nickname)

31. Andrea benchley says:

Add me for DV!! Have a dragonsi tree and need friends that’ll exchange send with me thx!:)

32. Rindex says:

Searching for Dragonvale friends which want to do cooperative breedings:
    – I am lvl 53
    – have 9 several Galactic dragons and a mass of others

My Facebook: Rindex Rindex
    Link: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016668602100

33. Nata says:

Howdy! looking for active players with either a comet dragon or nebula dragon. I’ve got singularity and polarian dragons. Willing to gift gems regularly to those who gift me!
    GC: ngk2k2

34. Keegan says:

Looking for dragon vale friends that are active im on all the time grinding away tap on this to add me Raise your own dragons in DragonVale! Download it on your iOS or Android device now: http://bit.ly/A7Dtgj

35. X.E. Jellico says:

Looking for someone to help me get a Plateau dragon. Facebook: X.E. Jellico

36. Allen says:

I’m a new DV player just starting 2 days ago. I only have two friends whom I asked to play DV with me. After getting my first galaxy dragon, I immediately felt obsessed with it. I want all of them! Hope I could have more DV friends after posting this.
    ??? on Facebook

37. Tildatutu says:

Add me FB: Maddie Putansu

38. Tildatutu says:

Add me! Msg me when you request! FB: Maddie Putansu

39. Russel says:

Hi, looking for friends to share gems everyday and social breed aswell
    If keen – add me on Game Center: Russellando
    Have 0 friends currently 3 gems per day to give

40. Russel says:

Hi, looking for friends for dragonvale, will be active everyday, giving gems everyday – currently no friends and will be co op breeding as much as possible. Add me on Game Center: Russellando . Or add me on FB: Russel Gareth

41. Hayd says:

My game center is: BrickHouseBaus I’m fairly new and will give gems.

42. Sapphire Serpent says:

Greetings. Please add me as a friend. I currently have 7 gems to give away daily. My Facebook name is Sapphire Serpent. You can distinguish me by my pearl dragon profile picture. Cheers.

43. theTS42 says:

Looking for someone with singularity dragon. Only dragon I don’t have. Will give lots of gems and food to whoever can get me it!

Username: theTS42

Level 95, 11mil gold, 5k gems, 450mil food

44. AVMysterrie says:

I am a daily Dragonvale player with the Dragonsai tree looking for active players to trade gems and/or treats with. Currently I own all but the singularity dragon.

LOTS OF GEMS AND TREATS TO ANYONE WHO ACTIVELY SENDS THEM BACK!!!

Level 95.

Game Center ID: AVMysterrie

FB: https://www.facebook.com/alexandra.lett.7 (Please let me know you area adding me for Dragonvale)

Thank you!!!

45. Greg says:

Looking for two people to send me food and gems daily. I will return the favor every single day. Level 95. 358/364 dragons. Add GregS73