Looking for DragonVale Friends? Post HERE!

DragonVale Friends
OK, well we’ve been getting complaints that the DragonVale breeding posts are getting over-run with friend request spam. So in an attempt to restore order and keep comments on THOSE posts focused on breeding combos, I am creating this one post to become the master list of friend requests. So whether you are looking for Game Center friends or Facebook friends, please post here. I will begin not approving friend requests elsewhere, thanks!
– The Doc

Comments
12,214 Responses to “Looking for DragonVale Friends? Post HERE!”
  1. EmilyB says:

XXJulesBXX – add me I’m kinda addicted ?

2. [haley~] says:

??Friend me on Game Center: [haley~]

I play Dragonvale daily and I have many good dragons including rainbow and double rainbow. I’ll gift daily and help with cooperative breeding. Thanks ??

3. Jaime says:

Please add me for gems and stuff…my Game Center name is aliceinwunderland
    Thanks!!!

4. damufunnie says:

I could use a few new friends for co-op breeding or gem swaps ? Please add me, GameCenter ID is damufunnie

• Emily says:

Me too, but do I need a separate Facebook account for the game than the one with my name? Don’t know if I should give my name out on here or not.

• Emily says:

I have a question. Can Facebook (android) users add friends with game center ids?
      I’m assuming not – which makes it impossible, still, for me to find friends. Facebook people don’t give a d*MN about dragonvale, or at least all the people on my friend list. It sucks! Need dragonvale friends, please! BTW, thanks MAC, for this site. So far it’s the only site that’s helped me in the game.

5. Tsu says:

Borrow me your Andromedan dragon.
    I can give you gem or dragon treats
    Game center: tsusyo!

6. Allison says:

Looking for friends to trade treats with. I have two gifts available for the goody treatry.

Game center ID: “;lkjhgf” [I made this ID before I realized it would be a public thing people used to look you up -_-]

7. Bree Jones says:

Looking for friends for coop breeding. +Pj1+

8. Qadupae says:

Looking for more friends ^_^ Game ID is Qadupae

9. Nina says:

I am looking for DV friends for gem swap and breeding. Set up Game Center just for this so it doesn’t show my level (at least not yet). I am at level 27; I have 77 unique primary/hybrid dragons; 15 epic; all unique are at least level 10; about 35 are level 11 or higher. My Game Center name is myndragon99. Please add.

10. Kerpatrick183 says:

Hey! Looking for friends on Dragonvale. Can gift gems and I have a lot of epic dragons as well as some galaxies. Looking to co-op breed. Game Center ID: kerpatrick183

11. ErosZ1996 says:

add me for gem and breeding (ErosZ1996) thank you :)

12. John says:

13. John says:

So I just started and am on lvl 14 but only have 1 friend who isn’t actively online so if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated. My game centre ID is blobby1121. Plz be nice and friend me!

14. Em Borden says:

Looking for friends to swap gems with through Facebook! Please add Em Borden, I have a bunch of rare dragons to breed as well!

15. {Astrovan} says:

Looking for two people to trade food with.

16. N3dyrb says:

Looking for people to play Dragonvale with. To send gems and breed with. Send me a request at N3dyrb on Game Center.

17. Janice Chapman says:

Looking for someone with the Procyon galactic dragon for cooperative breeding. I have ALL the other galactics, just tell me which one you need. Also am looking for one other daily player for gem exchange. I am Facebook, NOT game center.

18. vogue says:

lvl 42
    add me:
    vogue.niqa

19. Lisa says:

I need friends!!!!! I play everyday and have 5 gems to gift! ??????
    Add me, game centre ID…
    punky-0

20. Bridgette says:

Happy to have more friends!

Bridgetteb1972

21. Jane says:

I just got the goodie treatery. Looking to trade goodies.
    My Game Center name is {Astrovan}

22. Em says:

Hello is anyone else looking for dragonvale friends on Android (through Facebook?) Looking for gem swaps most of all :)

23. Ecc says:

Looking to breed galaxy dragons and swap gifts – ID is Eccleberry

24. Mary says:

I need friends for this game please but am having trouble going about doing it

• Emily says:

Well, first you need to look on your social option, next to the market, and see if you’re on facebook or game center (I don’t know how game center looks, or works, for that matter.) Or just ask for help by clicking email support, under options button, and explain your problem, then click send. They respond very fast: First, with an automated message, explaining how they have a lot of people sending them emails, but they’ll get to you in the order of mail sent. It will then tell you to look on their help links. Second, they will send you a reply that should answer your question more specifically. I hope it helps!

25. -king of doors- says:

Looking for more friends! Game center ID is -King of Doors-

26. Gurpuran Singh says:

Plz add me on game centre always online my Game center name is =Gurpuran22

27. Austin says:

Looking for some more friends ! ID [-]Austinnn[-]

28. dphiant says:

Looking for Friends to gift and breed, Game Center name– :dphiant:
    (yes, the colons are part of the name)

29. Auntiedebi says:

Daily player need friends (doesn’t that sound pathetic…lol)

30. Teacher1417 says:

I’m looking for a few friends to trade gems with. GC name is Teach1417.

31. Jumpingcody says:

Looking for someone who has a comet dragon, exchange gems and be my friend!

32. Nicole says:

I just got the dragonsai giving tree so I am looking for more friends to trade gems with daily. GC: ClairNicole

33. Josh says:

Hey guys I have a heap of cool rare dragons like two whole islands filled up of them if you wanna co-op GC is Penza123456 if you have a nebula dragon that would be sweet if you could put it on co-op!

34. Tobey says:

I am looking for people to trade with on DV Game Center is Ice Cold:-)

35. NYM says:

Looking for Dragonvale friends for trading gems and cooperative breeding. GC ID: NYM<3

36. #THEmuffin says:

My level 15 comet dragon is in my co op breeding right now Add me (: my game center is #THEmuffin

37. sassynsweet1028 says:

Looking for one more friend for co-op breeding. I have all 311 dragons and will be level 85 soon. Game center ID sassynsweet1028

38. Hayley says:

Looking for more friends! Level 80, have 287/311 dragons. Just missing one galaxy dragon, but have most of the epics if you need one! Id is HayMac91.Thanks!

• Michelle says:

Add me because I can’t figure out how to get you added my gamecenter is knowjesusknowheaven i am a lvl 80 with 298/311 dragons and 270/309 pedestals (if you like them) I have all galaxy dragons except rayleian.

• Bill says:

Hey what is your Game Center account name I have 299/311 dragons and have all galaxy dragons except the comet and sorarian mine is >>billbill<< if you wanted to add me instead

39. Rmasker says:

Hi
    I am looking for people to trade both gems and gifts on a daily basis.
    I am level 80 and have 292/311 dragons and play on a daily basis.
    Please send me a request under the name of Rmasker on Game Centre.
    Many thanks

• Michelle says:

40. Umbrephlosion says:

My Game Center is umbrephlosion. I have the dragonsai tree and will gift gems to people who gift back. I need a tedian dragon. I will help with galaxy breeding.

41. perseus€ says:

Looking for friends to coop breed with. I am lvl 80, play daily, 305 / 311 dragons. Very interested in friend to breed Celerulean dragon with. Have also one gem free. Game Center ID perseus€.

• Michelle says:

42. g-love07 says:

looking for friends for gem trading and cooperative breeding —

Have 4 different galaxy dragons and most epic dragons

g-love07

43. iceliam21 says:

Hello,

I am looking for friends to trade with. I have most dragons that are available for breeding. My ID: iceliam21

Thank you!

44. Andreia says:

I am looking for friends to trade with. My park is at level 62 and I play daily. Please add me for co-op breeding. I give gem for gem and I have the Goody Treatry and will give dragon treats. Game Center name amatjT

45. Tyrtlegirl says:

Looking for Dragonvale friends to trade gems with & coop breed
    Please add me. My GC name is: tyrtlegirl
    Thanx! ?

46. Jill says:

47. Jill says:

Looking for a daily player to exchange treats and gems. I have all the dragons and am level 82. Will swap gift for gift! Game Center name is dragmania0

48. Nina says:

Tried of breeding with my one friend The Great Nogard, please add game center myndragon99

49. Kelly bechtel says: