Looking for DragonVale Friends? Post HERE!

DragonVale Friends
OK, well we’ve been getting complaints that the DragonVale breeding posts are getting over-run with friend request spam. So in an attempt to restore order and keep comments on THOSE posts focused on breeding combos, I am creating this one post to become the master list of friend requests. So whether you are looking for Game Center friends or Facebook friends, please post here. I will begin not approving friend requests elsewhere, thanks!
– The Doc

7,352 Responses to “Looking for DragonVale Friends? Post HERE!”
  1. Gunnar says:

Looking for gems to trade, friend me at gunnxrcxde

2. Gush says:

Hi, looking for daily gem exchange
    Hola busco personas que intercambien gemas diariamente
    My game center: Gush Andres

3. Hunter says:

Level 11 Dragonvale player. I’m getting the polarian dragon , looking to trade gems and breed dragons. (I used to have a level 55 account)

4. John Callahan says:

Hi I am a good player, I play frequently, and I have some rare dragons, I just want to make a friend on game enter. My id is poopycins

5. Quirky1206 says:

Hello All,

I am once again looking for gem trading buddies (2) that will trade gem for gem every day of every week of every month. Not just during events or until they breed the dragon they’ve always needed. Not looking for breeding or visit buddies, this is for regular, reliable gem trading.

I play every day and gift every day and am looking for the same in a trading buddy.

Gamecenter: Quirky1206

6. Scamparino02 says:

Hi there,
    Looking for someone with an andromedan Galaxy dragon who is also interested in daily gem trade.
    I have all the galaxies except for the andromedan.

7. Andrew Redding says:

Friend me for dragonvale I have the tree and some cool dragons! What do I need to put up here my game centre name?

reddaz-84 add meeeeee! :)

8. Poliana says:

Looking for new friends – been playing since beginning but 3 more friends just quit. Level 70 – gems daily and coop breeding Game Center polimul

9. Quirky1206 says:

Looking for a gem trading buddy.

10. April says:

I’m looking for more friends to swap gems with! I need as many friends as I can get, as I’m desperately trying to save for the Twilight Tower! If you can help, I’d be ever so grateful. My Game Center is DragonessApril. I’ll try to gift you at least once a week, but I have a lot of friends who gift me, so I’ll try my best to help you in return! I’m level 62 and own the Dragonsai Gifting tree, along with lots of rare dragons who I occasionally put in the coop. breeding cave.

Thank you so much for your help! (: <33
    – April

11. Jake says:

Hi my gamecenter is Coolbreeze2000 I’m a lv18 dragonvale player who’s been playing for about 2 years and is relatively not experienced. I gift everyday and I put my rares on coop breeding sometimes.

12. Bryei says:

Looking to trade gems and breed some dragons. Currently level 51 with 2 Galaxy Dragons. I do have a Dragonsai tree.
    ID: Bryei

13. Dragon says:

Looking for 2 more people to trade gems with every day! GC: elyagaia

14. LaBine59 says:

Need 5 more to share gems. Id : LaBine59. Lvl 47, I will give you 1 gem every day, I expect the same from you. Thanks!

15. DragonValeAddict19 says:

Hey guys! I need 6-7 new friends to trade gems with!! I play EVERYDAY! I am level 70 with lots of dragons. ADD ME: DragonValeAddict19

16. Jasmine says:

Hello I need someone who will trade gems daily with me(: I also need more friends n.n’
    My game id is: ~ LittleMonsta ~

17. Gem Donor says:

Looking for people to donate gems to in DragonVale. If you have the time please send me a request and I’d be more than happy to accept!

GameCentre- Casey-Scott

18. Joakim says:

I’m Looking for friends to trade gems. I play every day, and I got 3 spots open. My GC name is: Jokkispokkis

19. Brianna says:

I’m wanting friends, on level 20, got four galaxy dragons.
    Add me if interested thanks :)
    Game Center id: Bree.S

20. Lily says:

I very active in DV I HVE the tree all galaxy drags. User Lilypad<8

21. Robynn Evert Andracsek says:

I play on Android and so can only play with friends from Facebook. Level 70, play twice a day. Looking for friends to play with. Send me a friend request on face book and a message. Robynn Evert Andracsek

22. Julzz des says:

Hi! I’m looking for friends to exchange daily gems with and more dragons to help breed. I’m lvl 70.

• Jamie says:

Looking for people with the bizurian dragon. Have all other Galaxy dragons and a lot of epic and all elemental, willing to trade gems if you have BIZURIAN dragon on!! Game Center name is jazza 1998 (made the name when I was 12)

23. Darkheart says:

Hey guys, trying to get the galaxy dragons have 3 of them looking to the the sorarian. Lvl 65 long time player here gamecenter ID is Darkheart56

24. Jamie says:

Add me if you have bizurian will trade gems, plus have all the other galaxy dragons! Name is jazza 1998

25. Federico_09 says:

Hi, I’m looking for friends to do cooperative breeding with and free gems. i have a 3 galaxy dragons available for cooperative breeding.
    Add me, my username is: Federico_09

26. Poppy says:

Hey! I have every galaxy dragon except for Andromedan. If anyone has the Andromedan in their co-op, would you mind adding me? My GC ID is sprocket07. Thanks!

27. _Callum1301_ says:

Hello my name on gamecenter is _Callum1301_ add me and send me daily gifts for daily gufts back

28. Ellie says:

Hi, my username is Peanutbutter&Ellie

29. Carbon90 says:

I am lev 70 have215 Dragons ,looking for friends

30. Brittany says:

Hey im level 21 everyday player! Want to breed more galaxy dragons and have some more fun with more friends. So please add me!! My name through Facebook is Brittany Gura!.

31. Itana says:

I’m lvl 70, need to more galaxy dragons, pls help, my nickname: itanaaa

32. Itana says:

Hey, i’m lvl 70, need 2 more galaxy dragons, pls help, nickname: itanaa

33. shonegar says:

Long time player with an almost full set of dragons (just missing the faire set) looking for some friends.

GC: *Shonegar*

34. Meghan says:

Hey I have the bizarian Galaxy dragon and two others I have lots of dragons I will happily accept friend requests! Mrs.Wright19

35. Kelly says:

Looking for a buddy to daily gift gems and treats with. Game Center ID is WyldIce