Looking for DragonVale Friends? Post HERE!

DragonVale Friends
OK, well we’ve been getting complaints that the DragonVale breeding posts are getting over-run with friend request spam. So in an attempt to restore order and keep comments on THOSE posts focused on breeding combos, I am creating this one post to become the master list of friend requests. So whether you are looking for Game Center friends or Facebook friends, please post here. I will begin not approving friend requests elsewhere, thanks!
– The Doc

Comments
5,730 Responses to “Looking for DragonVale Friends? Post HERE!”
  1. vlenin1 says:

Looking for gifting friends
    Username: vlenin1

2. Meeka says:

Hi, I’m looking for someone that has a delirium or elysium dragon flagged for co-op breeding. I have all the galaxy dragons if needed. Game Center meekachii

3. macbain32 says:

hey, i’m looking for people to trade gems and galaxy dragons with. please add me!

macbain32

4. Ally says:

Hey guys, I have two Procyon dragons at lv10 as well as an antarian dragon at lv10. I’m looking for someone with an andromedian to breed with. I also have two gifting slots open for anyone interested in gem trading.

My Facebook name is Ally Toof.
    Message me any time if you want me to put a dragon up for co-op breeding :)

5. Neesha says:

Hey looking for breeding friends.
    Sorarian and Bizurian Dragons wanted. Also snowflake and monolith eventually.
    My GC ID is Neeon18.

6. Fyreblastt says:

Looking for friends to trade gems with and/or breed dragons with. Game Center: Fyreblastt

7. Regina says:

Looking for friends to trade gems with and/or breed dragons with.
    Game Center: reillzen

8. Ash says:

I play daily, and will can immediately buy dragonsai tree if necessary. Add me on Game Center Ashboy12345679

9. Kelly says:

Hi everyone! I’m looking for some friends to trade gems with and breed galaxy dragons. I have the Dragonsai tree and have two Galaxy dragons, sorarian and polarian. If you’re interested, add me! =>kellyjelly<=

10. Eternal says:

Hello, me again
    need some people who would co-operate and keep a procyon dragon on the co-op breeding cave
    also, i will try my best to get gems to you, but i do have a lot of other friends, so be patient and you will get some

to put it basically, if you have a procyon dragon, send a friend request

11. Ash says:

I posted my Game Center user name a few days ago, it’s Ashboy12345679 since then I’ve had close to thirty requests. Clearly I can’t give gems to any new friend requests on a daily basis, but I try to rotate. I always have some type of epic dragon in the co op cave. Also I recommend that during the fair you put an epic dragon from the fair in the co op so that others don’t have to spend tickets to get them.

12. ekwood3 says:

Looking for friends to trade gems and for Cooperative Breeding Cave. I play daily. Have 95% of dragons, including 4 Galaxy. Level 69. Username is ekwood3 in GC.

13. Shaven says:

Hi looking for new gifting friends and someone to help me get my galaxy dragons
    my username is gulumom ;)

• Shaven says:

hey guys thanks for the friend requests i got alot of ya and not enough gems to give lol but im still looking for daily dragon vale players who share events on stuff with i cant guarantee a gem for everyone everyone day but i can get one to each of you as much as possible

14. Dark says:

I need friends to breed galaxy dragons
    Game Center-Radekai Vishwa

15. UndeadChocobo says:

I’m looking for someone who has the Procyon galaxy dragon up for co-operative breeding. I have the Andromedian (+ all other galaxy dragons) available, but am currently keeping the Andromedian selected as that’s the other new one. :)

My game center name is .Shinx.

Thanks guys! :)

16. Amanda says:

Hi! I’m looking for new friends for co-op breeding. I have all the Galaxy dragons except Andromedan and Procyon. I also have a few gem swapping spots left, if anyone is interested. Both parties benefit!

Game Center ID: amanda.tee

Thank you! c:

17. Amanda says:

Hi! I’m looking for new friends for co-op breeding. I have all the Galaxy dragons except Andromedan and Procyon, which I’m currently trying to breed for. I also have a few gem swapping spots left, if anyone is interested. Both parties benefit!

Game Center ID: amanda.tee