Looking for DragonVale Friends? Post HERE!

DragonVale Friends
OK, well we’ve been getting complaints that the DragonVale breeding posts are getting over-run with friend request spam. So in an attempt to restore order and keep comments on THOSE posts focused on breeding combos, I am creating this one post to become the master list of friend requests. So whether you are looking for Game Center friends or Facebook friends, please post here. I will begin not approving friend requests elsewhere, thanks!
– The Doc

Comments
14,564 Responses to “Looking for DragonVale Friends? Post HERE!”
  1. Sujith says:

Friend me on dragonvale
    . The name is Sujith Kumar. The link is https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100021020134709

2. Vivian says:

Dragonvale player daily, looking for ebc friends. Level 84

3. Wolfie says:

Just started playing Drangonvale again, would love some new friends! My game ID NightmareReqiuemWolf 😀

4. Deirdre says:

I love all your hints on dragon breeding as they are so helpful, thank you so much for all you’re doing! I’ve used your hints more than once when I’ve been stuck. You can use any of my dragons for breeding anytime and I will definitely send some gems your way! My Facebook is Deirdre Stephens (look for the black and white photo with a girl wearing glasses). Looking forward if we become friends! :) thank you again so much

5. Powell959 says:

Add me pls my game ID is Powell959

6. Brittany says:

Hey! Not a single one of my friends play this and also ever since the new iPhone where they took the app off I can’t figure out how to add friends at all. But I can connect through the game itself. So if you can here’s my email: sugarbatty@hotmail.com
    Thanks!

7. Stacy says:

Need two players for consistent gem trade. Playing the game via facebook. ID – Rosebud Jeffrey

8. Onslaught says:

Lvl 95 looking for active players with Nova. Msg me DragonVale first

9. Lacey says:

Looking for dragonvale

10. Em Clowes says:

Add me on Facebook- Em Clowes. Always sending gifts to my friends

11. Azell Sledge says:

Looking for the Chrysalis Dragons. Have almost every dragon except them. The ones I do have are all maxed out.
    Plz add. Game Center ID: Z~Murda

12. Azell Sledge says:

Need the Chrysalis set. I have all others maxed out if you’re missing any.
    Z~Murda is my Game Center ID

13. Jason Philip says:

Hey guys would really appreciate if you guys could be my friend on Facebook. Got around a half of the galaxy dragons and other really rare dragons. Search me by my email dragneel8156@gmail. Thanks guys for all your support

14. Cheryl Ann bakas says:

Add me on Facebook, put Dragonvale in the message. Thank you.

15. Jodie says:

Hi. I’d love to have someone to swap gems with. It’s costing me a fortune playing solo. :). Games Centre ID. HarryFefe

16. Frankievale says:

Looking for Dragonvale friends for co-op breeding and gifting. I am at Max level 95.

My game center name is; IbeBrry

My Dragonvale name is; Frankievale

Not suer how this works…Please assist with info letting me know how to get friends.

I am not on Facebook.

17. Frankievale says:

My game center name is; IbeBrry

My Dragonvale name is; Frankievale

I am not on Facebook.

18. Frankievale says:

My game center name is; IbeBrry

My Dragonvale name is; Frankievale

I am not on Facebook.

Previous posting had the wrong email address associated with my message

19. Juan says:

Add me on facebook the link is:

20. Cdawg says:

None of my friends play this I need people with awesome cooperative breeding dragons. My email is 1tkddude@gmail.com

21. Tayler says:

Looking for friends for co-op breeding and gem swapping!!

22. Sam says:

Hey everyone I’m trying to get ornamental and hidden dragons but I need friends to breed with
    I can give gems but want gems back to.
    My gamcenter: ham hoagie