Looking for DragonVale Friends? Post HERE!

DragonVale Friends
OK, well we’ve been getting complaints that the DragonVale breeding posts are getting over-run with friend request spam. So in an attempt to restore order and keep comments on THOSE posts focused on breeding combos, I am creating this one post to become the master list of friend requests. So whether you are looking for Game Center friends or Facebook friends, please post here. I will begin not approving friend requests elsewhere, thanks!
– The Doc

Comments
11,597 Responses to “Looking for DragonVale Friends? Post HERE!”
  1. navinwithani says:

Gamecenter : Navinwithani
    Add for Gem for Gem

2. Diadect_ says:

Looking for friends to send/receive gems from!!
    My name: Diadect_

3. Thoralux says:

Hey looking for active players to BEFRIEND. I gift gems daily and have 6 different galaxy dragons. None of my FB friends play so posting here in hope!
    Add me on FB: Thora Lucy Dayman-Johns
    Or on GC: Thoralux

4. Evelyn&Amedeo says:

Hi everyone!! I need lots of friends to breed with, I have galaxy dragons and many rare! My game center is: Evelyn&Amedeo
    Just say Dragonvale in the message and I’ll accept!!?

5. Paisley says:

Gc: [Paizee]

6. Michelle says:

Please add me through Facebook Michelle Atkinson thank you

7. BlueOtaku03 says:

Looking mostly for co op breeders. Sent requests to most posts above, but feel free to request me if I didn’t. I don’t care about levels or dragons; the game chooses which it puts for coop anyway. I just like the option and the party hats- so much money I have made and much more to go. My gems are mostly full…but sometimes change I’d others don’t gift back. I can give 6 gems a day and do. Since everyone is telling about theirs: I have 252/303 dragons and am Max Level (80).

8. BlueOtaku03 says:

Oh, yeah they do let u set it now! Sweet!