Looking for DragonVale Friends? Post HERE!

DragonVale Friends
OK, well we’ve been getting complaints that the DragonVale breeding posts are getting over-run with friend request spam. So in an attempt to restore order and keep comments on THOSE posts focused on breeding combos, I am creating this one post to become the master list of friend requests. So whether you are looking for Game Center friends or Facebook friends, please post here. I will begin not approving friend requests elsewhere, thanks!
– The Doc

Comments
4,992 Responses to “Looking for DragonVale Friends? Post HERE!”
  1. Bec says:

Looking for new people to do cooperative breeding, add me: rebeccacarolh

2. OgSuperSwagSauce says:

Looking for new people with the new galaxy dragons the Procyon and Andromeda dragons add me on Game Center Archangel_220

• Kristine says:

I also am looking for friends with the Andromida dragon and the Procyon! I have all the other Galxy dragons and all other dragons. I have 225 out of 227. I’m a level 70. I will help you anyway I can and give gems also! My Game Center name is Estapihi so please add me!

• OgSuperSwagSauce says:

Sorry I hate the Game Center bubbles to accept I don’t know whether to swipe them to middle or what so I think I accidentally declined I sent u a friend request hope u accept it I would love to help u get ur last two dragons and I also trade gems ????

• T B says:

I need bizurian and Arcturian, name is sqby48

• Palintiri says:

I also need the 2 New dragons level 67
      Palintiri

3. Katelyn says:

blondie4life1115

I have 216 dragons to use!

4. OgSuperSwagSauce says:

Any new dragonvalers looking for a friend to trade gems and co-op breed with them new galaxy dragons add me on Game Center Archangel_220

• OgSuperSwagSauce says:

Hey guys thanks to all of u guys adding me I know have all 5 original Galaxy dragons so thank to um…..(u the one that I gave a twin polarizing) yeah and I know have the Procyon Galaxy dragon which is the beige and blue one now I just need the Andromeda Twins btw I’m going to have my Procyon dragon up all week so if u wanna add me my game center is Archangel_220

5. Courtney says:

Looking for people to do cooperative breeding with. Please add me! GC: CourtCon84

6. Barbara says:

I’m looking for new players to be friends with on Game Center. Add me: Barbara750
    I need to breed the new dragons Andromedan and Procyon in the Co-Op Breeding Cave. Thanks!! PS: I don’t have any more gems to give out though.

7. sassynsweet1028 says:

If you are looking for a friend for co-op breeding, add sassynsweet1028. I am level 70, have at least one of every dragon except the two new Galaxy dragons , and I play daily. Sorry, but I can’t give gems as I already have friends that I exchange with.

• OgSuperSwagSauce says:

Sassynsweet I already have u on my gc but I just got the Procyon dragon so I’ll have it on co-op breeding tomorrow morning

8. Ella ???????? says:

Anyone with the new Galaxy dragons, Procyon and andromedan, please add me. I play daily I have all the original Galaxy dragons. My gamecenter name is laserdeathfrog

9. Gord says:

I have all the galaxy dragons if you would like to coop breed. I’m trying to get the new galaxy dragons. Game Center name is gdavis335

10. freezing1203 says:

please add me! freezing1203

11. SipOfChampagne says:

I am looking for the last two Galaxy dragons! I have a Polarian, Antarian and, Buzarian. Add me on Game Center! I also do gem for gem!
    SipOfChampagne123

• OgSuperSwagSauce says:

So u are looking for the last two of the originals the sorarian and arcturian I have them if u want to co-op breed add me on Game Center Archangel_220

12. Basnt1234 says:

Add me . Looking for friends to do co op breeding with game center : basnt1234

13. snowsldy says:

Looking for four active players to trade gems with. Also need co op breeding friends. Game Center- snowsldy

14. Lynsey says:

Hi,

Looking to friend players that have Andromedan and Procyon for co-op breeding :) I’m almost level 70 w/ every dragon except these and delirium. Send friend request to lynsey.f at Game Center :) :)

15. Eternal says:

Hello
    as many know, the latest galaxy dragons have been released, andromedan and procyon, and i would like players with these new dragons to send me a friend request

i have all of the galaxy dragons to help newer players

so if you would like to help

my friend ID is demon_player
    make sure you have the new galaxy dragon on your blue heart plz
    catch you on the flip side
    Eternal

16. Tash says:

Heyhey I need new friends to co op with and swap gems!! Add meeeee
    5ufferinsuccoTash

17. snowsldy says:

Out of gems. But still need cooperative breeding friends. Need bizurian and two new dragons. Game Center – snowsldy

18. Kyle says:

Looking for friends to exchange gems just got gifting tree

19. Jose145 says:

I am looking for friends with new galaxy dragons andromedan and procyon GC: .Jose_6.

20. Draggar says:

I am looking for breeding buddies.

Game Center ID:

Vlcak antis

21. Margaret says:

If you want to be friends with I have all five of the old galaxy dragons. I need friends with the new galaxy dragon. I don’t have gems to give. Please request:: Alex S Cragg on the game centre. Thanks

22. Steven says:

Hi there,
    Am level 68 with all dragons except coal, snowflake 4 and the 2 new galaxy dragons, no gems though, add me if you,re new for Galaxy coop, GC – – Gamb1t – -