DragonVale: How to breed a Dusk Dragon

DragonVale Dusk Dragon 1

DragonVale Dusk Dragon

DUSK DRAGON:
INCUBATION TIME: 30 seconds
BUY-IT Price: —- GEMS

HOW TO BREED: Can only be obtained through completing the Firefly challenge

If you would like to help support my rushing breedings & incubations to discover the latest dragon combos for you, please send me gems – GameCenter ID = “Dr Macenstein” & “MacensteiniPad”.

*** NOTE: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR DRAGONVALE FRIENDS TO SWAP GEMS WITH, PLEASE POST YOUR INFO ON OUR DRAGONVALE FRIEND REQUESTS POST, NOT ON THE INDIVIDUAL BREEDING POSTS. THANKS!!***

DragonVale Dusk Dragon Egg

The 1st Egg is the DragonVale Dusk Dragon Egg

DragonVale Dusk Dragon 2

DragonVale Dusk Dragon

DragonVale Dusk Dragon 3

DragonVale Dusk Dragon

Comments
18 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a Dusk Dragon”
  1. Annie says:

There is an obelisk or token that you can earn at the last stage of the firefly festival.

When you touch it, yopu can turn day to night!
    Maybe vice versa..???
    All I know that you can have better odds breeding some dragons by day or by night!!

Annie
    …and may the Odds be Ever in Your Favor!!!

2. Leamei says:

How many fireflies total to complete the entire event?

3. pprab says:

someone wannna swap gems? add me : pprabb

4. theploxxis says:

I am searching for 3 daily playing people to trade gems with !!!

add theploxxis

5. Sergio says:

Add me , dedegaspa, daily gift giver !!

6. Rambonobo says:

How did anyone finish the challenge, already? I’m at level 55 with pretty much every dragon known to man, and I’m still only 500 fireflies into the third part of the challenge. Any tips on getting more fireflies (other than buying them)?

• NeedPrivacy says:

Rambonobo good question. Doc did you have to make an in app purchase to get fireflies so quickly to obtain these dragons? Someone else asked how many fire flies does it take to finish this challenge and that was a good question too because it appears as if these newer challenges are rigged whereas you will never get all prizes without in app purchases. If that is the case then Backflip needs to stop claiming that with enough “patience” you can get ALL dragons.

I’m getting sick of these rigged challenges but this is how Hasbro operates all their games. Augh

• I think you will need to purchase fireflies to get all the goodies. It may be mathematically possible to earn them, and they may do more double- (or x4) weekend events, but I think the average player will not be able to get them.

- The Doc

• Linda says:

5500 is the amt you need. I don’t think it is possible but I have people telling me I am not doing it right.

7. Seraphim00 says:

Just FYI the Dusk dragon IS breedable. I used my single Dusk and a Moonstruck trying for a second Moonstruck. I got a Dusk on the first try and a Moonstruck on the second (moonstruck are also out of season) I am seraphim00 on game center so you can verify for yourselves. I will be trying Dawn and a sun type next to reproduce that one. Both Dusk dragons are in the new hybrid sun/moon habitat so you can verify my second. Check the treasure island for its location.

8. Evan kent says:

You can Breed with dawn and blue moon or sun and moon check it works now

9. Dan Breen. says:

Hi I can add you and give you gems

10. Brenda says:

Hi, Does anyone know how to trade gems through Dragonvale on my Kindle Fire hd? I log in thru Facebook and it allows me to invite friends through Facebook, give gifts and receive gems. But nowhere does it give me an option to enter codes or trade gems. ????????