DragonVale: How to breed a Dusk Dragon

DragonVale Dusk Dragon 1

DragonVale Dusk Dragon

DUSK DRAGON:
INCUBATION TIME: 30 seconds
BUY-IT Price: —- GEMS

HOW TO BREED: 1st Can only be obtained through completing the Firefly challenge ; once you have one you can breed more with Dusk and Moon/ Dusk and Solar Eclipse / Dusk and Sun

If you would like to help support my rushing breedings & incubations to discover the latest dragon combos for you, please send me gems – GameCenter ID = “Dr Macenstein” & “MacensteiniPad”.

*** NOTE: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR DRAGONVALE FRIENDS TO SWAP GEMS WITH, PLEASE POST YOUR INFO ON OUR DRAGONVALE FRIEND REQUESTS POST, NOT ON THE INDIVIDUAL BREEDING POSTS. THANKS!!***

DragonVale Dusk Dragon Egg

The 1st Egg is the DragonVale Dusk Dragon Egg

DragonVale Dusk Dragon 2

DragonVale Dusk Dragon

DragonVale Dusk Dragon 3

DragonVale Dusk Dragon

Comments
35 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a Dusk Dragon”
  1. Annie says:

There is an obelisk or token that you can earn at the last stage of the firefly festival.

When you touch it, yopu can turn day to night!
    Maybe vice versa..???
    All I know that you can have better odds breeding some dragons by day or by night!!

Annie
    …and may the Odds be Ever in Your Favor!!!

2. Leamei says:

How many fireflies total to complete the entire event?

3. pprab says:

someone wannna swap gems? add me : pprabb

4. theploxxis says:

I am searching for 3 daily playing people to trade gems with !!!

add theploxxis

5. Sergio says:

Add me , dedegaspa, daily gift giver !!

6. Rambonobo says:

How did anyone finish the challenge, already? I’m at level 55 with pretty much every dragon known to man, and I’m still only 500 fireflies into the third part of the challenge. Any tips on getting more fireflies (other than buying them)?

• NeedPrivacy says:

Rambonobo good question. Doc did you have to make an in app purchase to get fireflies so quickly to obtain these dragons? Someone else asked how many fire flies does it take to finish this challenge and that was a good question too because it appears as if these newer challenges are rigged whereas you will never get all prizes without in app purchases. If that is the case then Backflip needs to stop claiming that with enough “patience” you can get ALL dragons.

I’m getting sick of these rigged challenges but this is how Hasbro operates all their games. Augh

• I think you will need to purchase fireflies to get all the goodies. It may be mathematically possible to earn them, and they may do more double- (or x4) weekend events, but I think the average player will not be able to get them.

- The Doc

• Linda says:

5500 is the amt you need. I don’t think it is possible but I have people telling me I am not doing it right.

• Sugartrip says:

I have obtained the Dawn Dragon and i need 900 more fireflies to get the Dusk Dragon and i’m lvl 23 and i haven’t spent any real money on fireflies ^^

7. Seraphim00 says:

Just FYI the Dusk dragon IS breedable. I used my single Dusk and a Moonstruck trying for a second Moonstruck. I got a Dusk on the first try and a Moonstruck on the second (moonstruck are also out of season) I am seraphim00 on game center so you can verify for yourselves. I will be trying Dawn and a sun type next to reproduce that one. Both Dusk dragons are in the new hybrid sun/moon habitat so you can verify my second. Check the treasure island for its location.

8. Evan kent says:

You can Breed with dawn and blue moon or sun and moon check it works now

• Enoah says:

I’m trying it and keep getting hail or storm n once I got a dawn but still no sign of dusk do I need to have a dusk dragon myself first I didn’t get it in the firefly challenge

9. Dan Breen. says:

Hi I can add you and give you gems

10. Brenda says:

Hi, Does anyone know how to trade gems through Dragonvale on my Kindle Fire hd? I log in thru Facebook and it allows me to invite friends through Facebook, give gifts and receive gems. But nowhere does it give me an option to enter codes or trade gems. ????????

11. gohefro53 says:

I have a bonsai tree and need new friends to gift everyday. add me “gothefro53″
    cheers :)

12. iulcaes says:

Oh, I was so stupid that accidentally sold my dusk dragon instead of putting it in freshly acquired celestial habitat :( I hope, there will be possibility of breeding it anew :(

13. Pinky says:

This is incorrect. You can breed the Dusk and Dawn dragons. During this event you can breed both of them together and depending on the time of day you can get a Dusk or Dawn dragon. I bred them together at night and got a second Dusk Dragon. I am still working on a Dawn. I do not recall the breeding time, but it was long… the egg incubated very fast though. Same as when you first got it.

14. Cool Boy says:

Hello im level 55 and i have almost all the dragons except the prism dragon and dusk dragon

15. Judy says:

Does anyone know if “ends on August 3″ means we get to play that day?

16. Piggie says:

Hi mac um I’m not trying to put udon or anything but I somehow got a dusk dragon from breeding sun and solar eclipse together – I wasn’t aware that this was possible but if u goto my park u will see I have 2 dusk dragons and a dawn dragon plus all my other dragons ;) if u would like to see it my game loft is R2D2prototype

17. Kareem says:

I have a friend that has 2 dawn dragons how is that possible

18. ABW says:

Hey guys I know the knowledge is unknown but I think there possibly is a way we can breed a dusk dragon. Now it’s experimental but it seems to make sense. Now although you aren’t allowed to breed epic dragons I guess the creators forgot about two. So what I am doing I am trying to breed the moon and dawn dragon together. It seems to make sense. So I am posting this because so really want to know other people results. I want to see if the creators possibly made this cheat for those genius or open minded enough to think of it. So come on guys add to results, the failure, the success! All of it. Just breed.

19. Alisa says:

THE DUSK DRAGON IS BREEDABLE!!!!! USING DAWN AND MOON, YOU HAVE A 5.7% CHANCE OF GETTING A DUSK DRAGON!!!!!