DragonVale: How to breed a Prism Dragon

DragonVale Prism Dragon

DragonVale Prism Dragon

PRISM DRAGON:
BUY-IT Price: 2,500 GEMS

HOW TO BREED: Light and Water / Shimmer and Nectar

If you would like to help support my rushing breedings & incubations to discover the latest dragon combos for you, please send me gems – GameCenter ID = “Dr Macenstein” & “MacensteiniPad”.

*** NOTE: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR DRAGONVALE FRIENDS TO SWAP GEMS WITH, PLEASE POST YOUR INFO ON OUR DRAGONVALE FRIEND REQUESTS POST, NOT ON THE INDIVIDUAL BREEDING POSTS. THANKS!!***

DragonVale Prism Dragon Egg

The 1st egg is the DragonVale Prism Dragon Egg

Comments
85 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a Prism Dragon”
  1. Annie says:

For Anyone Still Trying:

Bred a Luminous/Swamp (lvl 11, EBI) for a Leaf

I got a time consistent with a Prism on the first time.

Good Luck!

Annie
    …and May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor!

2. dan says:

i got a prism dragon in 42 hours with LVL8 light dragon and LVL9 water dragon on the epic breeding island

3. Joe says:

Finally got it on my 20th try with Light (11) and Water (11).
    Seems the Nectar dragon is even more rare than the prism dragon..

4. Ryan says:

I got prism on my first try in the ultimate breeding habitat with Light and water

5. Margaret says:

Got the second one with seaweed (18) and light (17).

6. Applecake says:

Wow. I lost count of how many times I tried to breed this dragon using both EBI and the breeding cave. Used many of the combos suggested including Ooze + Light, Shimmer + Nectar, Light + Ice, Plasma + Light, and Luminous + Swamp. Every dragon I bred in those combos was level 12 or 13. Using EBI, I mainly got Lotus. I just bred Light + Water both level 13 in the breeding cave and bam! 42 hours!

Don’t lose faith in your breeding cave and primary dragons.

7. Tann says: