DragonVale: How to breed a Prism Dragon

DragonVale Prism Dragon

DragonVale Prism Dragon

PRISM DRAGON:
BUY-IT Price: 2,500 GEMS

HOW TO BREED: Light and Water / Shimmer and Nectar

If you would like to help support my rushing breedings & incubations to discover the latest dragon combos for you, please send me gems – GameCenter ID = “Dr Macenstein” & “MacensteiniPad”.

*** NOTE: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR DRAGONVALE FRIENDS TO SWAP GEMS WITH, PLEASE POST YOUR INFO ON OUR DRAGONVALE FRIEND REQUESTS POST, NOT ON THE INDIVIDUAL BREEDING POSTS. THANKS!!***

DragonVale Prism Dragon Egg

The 1st egg is the DragonVale Prism Dragon Egg

Comments
102 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a Prism Dragon”
  1. Annie says:

For Anyone Still Trying:

Bred a Luminous/Swamp (lvl 11, EBI) for a Leaf

I got a time consistent with a Prism on the first time.

Good Luck!

Annie
    …and May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor!

2. dan says:

i got a prism dragon in 42 hours with LVL8 light dragon and LVL9 water dragon on the epic breeding island

3. Joe says:

Finally got it on my 20th try with Light (11) and Water (11).
    Seems the Nectar dragon is even more rare than the prism dragon..

4. Ryan says:

I got prism on my first try in the ultimate breeding habitat with Light and water

5. Margaret says:

Got the second one with seaweed (18) and light (17).

6. Applecake says:

Wow. I lost count of how many times I tried to breed this dragon using both EBI and the breeding cave. Used many of the combos suggested including Ooze + Light, Shimmer + Nectar, Light + Ice, Plasma + Light, and Luminous + Swamp. Every dragon I bred in those combos was level 12 or 13. Using EBI, I mainly got Lotus. I just bred Light + Water both level 13 in the breeding cave and bam! 42 hours!

Don’t lose faith in your breeding cave and primary dragons.

7. Tann says:

I play daily, add me on game center : LTK91290

Gem for gem!!!!!!!!!!

8. Dragons says:

I got it by using both level 10 nectar and shimmer.

It took me about 15 times to get prism, tried using light and water (10 & 13) but it didn’t work out

9. Sketch says:

I got the prism dragon with both lvl 10 light dragon and water dragons, in the breeding cave, while I was trying to get a nectar dragon 😛

10. Stoughtown says:

I’m on my 7th try to get prism with light and water both level 12 having no luck :/

11. Lilly says:

I got it using rainbow and leap year dragon!

12. Aditya says:

Lol I got one by breeding antarian dragon and a polarian dragon like dang! Breeding time was 42hours doh!!!!!! :):);):):):):):)

13. Nicci says:

This may be a stupid question but do you have to already have the prism dragon to breed one? There is not enough time in the faire left for me to gain a level and the tickets to get the dragon.

14. Leslie says:

Co-op breeding cave. If a person has a Prism dragon in their co-op cave what can I breed with it to get a prism dragon? Not sure how the co-op works in that way.

15. Margaret says:

I got it by breading a level 10 snowflake dragon and a level 10 cold dragon. First try

16. AquaManta says:

Got mine suprisingly at co-op breeding with Lvl 10 Eridanian and Lvl 11 Abyss first try
    Btw all epic dragons can get very good dragons when bred together should try
    Eridanian-Light
    Polarian-Water
    The rest is mysterious

17. diana says:

Got it with snowflake dragons 3 & 4 by name while trying to get my final and rarest snowflake dragon

18. RachMcG94 says:

Got this from a flicker and polarian!!!! :)

19. Abby says:

I don’t have a epic breeding island, I’m at level 22, what should I do? (Btw- this is my all-time favorite dragon?)