DragonVale: How to breed a Leaf Dragon

DragonVale Leaf Dragon

DragonVale Leaf Dragon

LEAF DRAGON:
BUY-IT Price: 1,350 GEMS

HOW TO BREED: Swamp and Luminous / Meadow and Lotus

If you would like to help support my rushing breedings & incubations to discover the latest dragon combos for you, please send me gems – GameCenter ID = “Dr Macenstein” & “MacensteiniPad”.

*** NOTE: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR DRAGONVALE FRIENDS TO SWAP GEMS WITH, PLEASE POST YOUR INFO ON OUR DRAGONVALE FRIEND REQUESTS POST, NOT ON THE INDIVIDUAL BREEDING POSTS. THANKS!!***

DragonVale Leaf Dragon Egg

The 1st Egg is the DragonVale Leaf Dragon Egg

Comments
38 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a Leaf Dragon”
  1. Paula says:

I got it on my second try with Swamp & Luminous

2. Case says:

First comment gives me good luck need ????????????????dragon!!!!

3. jay says:

Whats the 4th egg?

• Kc_Jonez says:

It’s a lapis dragon I believe, which is limited

• Miel says:

Lapis. Don’t know how, but that’s what it is

• Jodie says:

The Doc has 2 lapis dragons and so can breed them together at any time for a 3rd which is why he doesn’t have to wait until the particular time that dragon appears in dragonvale. I’ve been slowly but steadily breeding 2 of each dragon as well so I can get the egg or a 3rd dragon if I want to. It’s a good idea if you want the eggs on pedestals or just if you like a particular dragon. :)

4. Don K. says:

Got a Leaf Dragon on the 4th try Usig a Meadow Dragon and a Lotus Dragon ( both were Level18).

5. Aj says:

Second try with lotus lvl 12 and meadow lvl 11! :)

6. tahliariley says:

I got a prism dragon with the swamp and luminous combo on the second try

7. HS says:

Got it first try with swamp and luminous :)

8. Joe says:

First try with ember and bouquet.

9. City _o_champyinz says:

1st try with swamp and lum i got a 30hr in the epic BC upgraded.. Hope it the leaf

10. City _o_champyinz says:

Hemmed it cause i was so curious and it was the leaf!!.. That never happens to me on the first try.. One extra hurry up and worry I’m not gonna get it off my shoulders

11. myrubberduck 39 says:

puttng levels with your combos sure does help….

12. Bruzer3 says:

I got a prism dragon first try with luminous and swamp both level 14. I still don’t have the leaf dragon though. :(

13. Lila says:

So I think this idiotic game also lets you get prism with this combo and I am totally mad about that
    I have 2 prism and paid for the egg with gems and now I got the 42 hour prism.
    Not happy.
    But I guess that’s another combo for all you who want this or prism?

• Jetstream says:

WHY WOULD YOU WASTE GEMS ON AN EGG? If you already had two prism dragons, you could have just bred them together for a 100% chance to get a Prism.

14. myrubberduck 39 says:

got it with lotus lv 12 and meadow lv 11……

15. V Lo says:

Swamp and luminous level 15 for both worked!!! Tried 14x

16. Erik says:

Finally got it after about 30 tries in the epic breeding island with swamp and luminous both level 12

17. Erik says:

Got a prism dragon with meadow and lotus both level 12 in the normal breeding cave before i got the leaf with swamp and luminous levels 12 in the epic breeding cave island

18. MasterChief7494 says:

Anyone that wants a free gem per day add me. Will only get them if you send one first. I will get a dragonsi tree if I have more than 3 people at a time. First people to send friend request gets em :) GameCenter: MasterChief7494

19. Lisa says:

I’m on level 40. Just finally breed Leaf after what seemed like 486 tries using all recommended combos. Working combo for us was Swamp level 17 and Light level 16 in the epic breeding cave. Now onto that pesky dream dragon!!!

20. Liz says:

I can’t get this dragon!!!! I’ve tried swamp and luminous level 15 30+ times and meadow and lotus level 15 over 15 times and nothing!!

21. bonnie says:

does anyone know how to send dragons on quests?
    i have kairos
    tried backflip website but couldn’t find anything
    thanks in advance

• Grim says:

You can not send your dragons on quests if you already have Kairos as the quests are based on getting the legendary fragments to summon him. So no quests after summoning him.

22. anon says:

Finally! I had to use up gems I won in the game but I got this dragon. One more left to get my dragonarium working again.

23. Kari-Irun says:

Ughhhhh I’m so frustrated…… Ive used 250 gems that I have spent months accumulating to speed along the breeding of this dragon and i’ve tried probably about 40 times and I have gotten nothing! It used to be remotely possible to breed dragons (especially limited ones) now it’s literally like pulling teeth. I guess I don’t get the leaf dragon…

24. Judy says:

They made this leaf dragon way too hard to get. I’ve had both breeding caves constantly going with level 19 dragons since it first became available. And I just spent $10 worth of gems. I’ve always gotten at least two of each dragon before. I haven’t even got one leaf. I’m sooooooo disappointed.

Judy