DragonVale: How to breed a Chrysalis Dragon

Dragonvale Chrysalis Dragon

The Dragonvale Chrysalis Dragon

CHRYSALIS DRAGON:
INCUBATION TIME: 33 hours 20 minutes
BUY-IT Price: 8995 eggs

How to Breed: Swallowtail and Duskwing

If you would like to help support my rushing breedings & incubations to discover the latest dragon combos for you, please send me gems – GameCenter ID = “Dr Macenstein” & “MacensteiniPad”.

*** NOTE: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR DRAGONVALE FRIENDS TO SWAP GEMS WITH, PLEASE POST YOUR INFO ON OUR DRAGONVALE FRIEND REQUESTS POST, NOT ON THE INDIVIDUAL BREEDING POSTS. THANKS!!***

Dragonvale Chrysalis Dragon Egg

The 1st egg is the Dragonvale Chrysalis Dragon Egg

Comments
22 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a Chrysalis Dragon”
  1. Pinneyd says:

Can you please post an image of a hidden egg bundle in an island? I have no idea what to look for.

2. Tanaylia says:

These dragons can be bred using the co-op breeding cave. If any friend has one up you can put up any epic of your own and have a chance of getting it. I’ve heard that the breeding chances are pretty good, and also that the Monolith 5 dragon has a better “fail” chance than other types. Good luch breeders!

3. Alaynisha says:

What I’ve found helped tremendously in finding the egg in this and previous egg hunts, is go into Edit Path mode. It makes everything in your park more translucent, and you can see behind/through decorations and habitats. Once you find the Golden Egg, turn off Edit Path and click where you saw it, even if it was hidden behind something! Hope that helps!

4. 3rrik4 on GC says:

Has anyone managed to get a hold of the Chrysalis?

5. GC: shoshanahv718 says:

I have a friend whose chrysalis is in co op. Which is the best dragon I should breed with it to get a Chrysalis?

6. Midoku233 says:

For the egg hunts you have to zoom into each island and look around and you’ll find more than one huge egg. Also I’ve found that if you wait until the treasure chest is above your dragons habitats there is sometimes eggs hidden there. I would suggest just keeping a dragon in the Barac-whatever-it-is, arena and let them get you eggs.

7. Bonnie says:

Where do I get a chrysalis habitat ? I can’t put my baby in my christaline habitat. I bought the baby chrysalis from the egg hunt.

8. Kerri B says:

I need to breed with someone who either had the swalloetail or the crysallis dragon from the Egg Exchange. I have Lacewing, marbletail, duskwing, and both monolith. I’m trying to breed crysallis and swollowtail

9. Akuze says:

There is any way to get a duplicated this dragon if a friend already have one? (like opposite dragons)

10. Keith says:

Is it still possible to get a Chrysalis and if so how. I cannot breed Swallowtails or Duskwings.

11. Aleph says:

I have Marbletail, duskwing and lacewing and normally breed them in the co-op breeding cave. If you want to breed with mine you can add me on game center: Aleph888

12. Susan says:

I bred a Starwing using Chrysalis and Glowwing on the EBI (both level 15)