DragonVale: How to breed a Bog Dragon

DragonVale Bog Dragon Egg

The DragonVale Bog Dragon

BOG DRAGON:
BUY-IT Price: ???? gems

How to Breed: Currently must be purchased with candy won from Whitbee’s Candy Bash Event

If you would like to help support my rushing breedings & incubations to discover the latest dragon combos for you, please send me gems – GameCenter ID = “Dr Macenstein” & “MacensteiniPad”.

*** NOTE: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR DRAGONVALE FRIENDS TO SWAP GEMS WITH, PLEASE POST YOUR INFO ON OUR DRAGONVALE FRIEND REQUESTS POST, NOT ON THE INDIVIDUAL BREEDING POSTS. THANKS!!***

DragonVale Bog Dragon Egg

The DragonVale Bog Dragon Egg

Comments
7 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a Bog Dragon”
  1. Emily says:

So they need to be unlocked before you can breed them? Or can they only be purchased after unlocking?

• Emily says:

Before people start assuming I’m an idiot, what I meant was ‘Once they’re unlocked, can you breed them, instead of having to purchase them?’

• ali says:

emily…… you have to unlock this rare dragon by candy and then i think you can breed it but its better if you buy it as candy is easier way to.
        wanna be friends im 13 on 14

• Josh says:

What an awkward encounter right there. As far as I’m concerned, you can breed them after you’ve unlocked them, yes.

2. Awesome Sauce says:

I don’t think so. As Macenstein said, it’s only available through purchase.

3. Star says:

Whatever may be true during this new promotion, on the last one I bred almost all of the new dragons
    while waiting to purchase them.

4. Ctzair says: