DragonVale: How to breed a Bog Dragon

DragonVale Bog Dragon Egg

The DragonVale Bog Dragon

BOG DRAGON:
BUY-IT Price: ???? gems

How to Breed: Currently must be purchased with candy won from Whitbee’s Candy Bash Event

If you would like to help support my rushing breedings & incubations to discover the latest dragon combos for you, please send me gems – GameCenter ID = “Dr Macenstein” & “MacensteiniPad”.

*** NOTE: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR DRAGONVALE FRIENDS TO SWAP GEMS WITH, PLEASE POST YOUR INFO ON OUR DRAGONVALE FRIEND REQUESTS POST, NOT ON THE INDIVIDUAL BREEDING POSTS. THANKS!!***

DragonVale Bog Dragon Egg

The DragonVale Bog Dragon Egg

Comments
11 Responses to “DragonVale: How to breed a Bog Dragon”
  1. Emily says:

So they need to be unlocked before you can breed them? Or can they only be purchased after unlocking?

• Emily says:

Before people start assuming I’m an idiot, what I meant was ‘Once they’re unlocked, can you breed them, instead of having to purchase them?’

• ali says:

emily…… you have to unlock this rare dragon by candy and then i think you can breed it but its better if you buy it as candy is easier way to.
        wanna be friends im 13 on 14

• Josh says:

What an awkward encounter right there. As far as I’m concerned, you can breed them after you’ve unlocked them, yes.

2. Awesome Sauce says:

I don’t think so. As Macenstein said, it’s only available through purchase.

3. Star says:

Whatever may be true during this new promotion, on the last one I bred almost all of the new dragons
    while waiting to purchase them.

4. Ctzair says:

I was able to breed it with level 13 swamp and level 10 fire dragons

5. Gouda says:

I actually got the big dragon by breeding a firefly dragon and seaweed dragon. Before that I got one by breeding an eridanian and celerulean dragon.

6. ellie says:

I was able to breed it in the Rift. I have never “unlocked” it or owned it before. I don’t remember the combination, but it’s possible

7. David says:

I breed it accidentally. Not from rift or cooperate nest. And I’m pretty sure you could but I can’t remember the combination.