Dragonvale: How to Breed a SungularityDragon

DragonVale Singularity Dragon

DragonVale Singularity Dragon

SINGULARITY DRAGON:
BUY-IT Price: 4250 gems

How to Breed: Singularity and Any Galaxy or Epic Dragon / Singularity and Arcturian / Singularity and Bizurian / Singularity and Nebula etc.

If you would like to help support my rushing breedings & incubations to discover the latest dragon combos for you, please send me gems – GameCenter ID = “Dr Macenstein” & “MacensteiniPad”.

*** NOTE: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR DRAGONVALE FRIENDS TO SWAP GEMS WITH, PLEASE POST YOUR INFO ON OUR DRAGONVALE FRIEND REQUESTS POST, NOT ON THE INDIVIDUAL BREEDING POSTS. THANKS!!***

DragonVale Singularity Dragon Egg

The DragonVale Singularity Dragon Egg

Comments
8 Responses to “Dragonvale: How to Breed a SungularityDragon”
  1. Lunar_mist says:

Has anyone been able to breed Nova or Singularity? I didn’t get either of them within the week they were available.

• Sprout02138 says:

Lots of Novas but no Singularity. None among my DV friends, either.

• Kittylovezyew says:

I got the Nova. I bred with every epic and galaxy dragon I had with every dragon, but was unable to get any except the Nova. I actually bred three Novas, but sold one and put a pedestal for the other.

2. KristinaK77 says:

I bread a nova by breeding my comet lvl 15 with the Wizards nova in the breeding cave.

3. Estapihi says:

I was able to breed 2 Nova dragons very easily. But no Singularity dragons at all after countless attempts. I’m still trying but getting everything but a Singularity! So frustrating!

4. Bex says:

Ive bred 6 Novas’ now, got 1st one using Teidan & the wizards nova, but last 5 I’m breeding any of my galaxies with my mates galaxies in cooperative breeding den, I CANT get singularity for love nor money lol, also I’ve been trying for bouquet since it 1st become available, but NO LUCK, and when I bred in my other breeding cave (one bought with gems) I got a bloom? I didn’t even think bloom was still available. I’ve been trying for days & days to get emerald but no joy

5. Deb Frutiger Kerns says:

Singularity? Anyone? Only dragon I need! Tips??