Dragonvale: How to Breed a Ghast Dragon

Dragonvale Ghast Dragon

The Dragonvale Ghast Dragon

GHAST DRAGON:
INCUBATION TIME: ?? Hours
BUY-IT Price: ??? gems

How to Breed: The breeding pair of dragons must contain the light, dark and rift elements, and at least one fire trait.
This dragon can only be bred within the rift – I used the Alpenglow and Dark Rift

Dragonvale Ghast Dragon

If you would like to help support my rushing breedings & incubations to discover the latest dragon combos for you, please send me gems – GameCenter ID = “Dr Macenstein” & “MacensteiniPad”.

*** NOTE: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR DRAGONVALE FRIENDS TO SWAP GEMS WITH, PLEASE POST YOUR INFO ON OUR DRAGONVALE FRIEND REQUESTS POST, NOT ON THE INDIVIDUAL BREEDING POSTS. THANKS!!***

Dragonvale Ghast Dragon Egg

The Dragonvale Ghast Dragon Egg

Comments
10 Responses to “Dragonvale: How to Breed a Ghast Dragon”
  1. Erin says:

Anyone know how the rift alignment affects breeding?

2. Michelle says:

I breed this with a fire rift dragon and a mirage with dark trait on the earth alignment. Wow that was a mouthful! And these new rift dragons are tough. But I have managed to get this, Plumewing and Antumbra. I do not expect to get the others for a very long time.

3. Tate says:

I bred this with a dark rift dragon and a heat dragon that had a fire trait. But the rift alignment was plant. So I guess rift alignment doesn’t affect it?

• Rosemarydanjou says:

It matters for some (like antumbra), but not for ghast. If it requires a specific alignment, Mac is letting us know.

4. Michelle says:

I bred this with a level 12 Mirage Rift hybrid (dark trait) and a level 15 Fire rift on the dark alignment. I got the Mirage just before using Voltaic level 15 and Light Rift 15 on the dark alignment. BTW this is insane.

5. Meownster says:

I got this dragon by breeding a level 10 Mirage dragon (fire trait) and a level 10 poison dragon (fire trait) with the rift on the fire alignment. It only took me 2 attempts to breed it so it shouldn’t take too long. That or just dumb luck :p good luck breeding this one!

6. Cody says:

Has anyone here that’s not at level 100 got the solarflare dragon?

• Rosemarydanjou says:

I have it in my coop, friends are trying to breed from mine. Most people are doing the same thing. For what it’s worth, I’m level 100, didn’t pay for it (it was in my gifts).

7. izzatrix says:

Confirm that this works but it took about 50 attempts for me (5 a day for 10 days for me )