Dragonvale: How to Breed a Chromacorn Dragon

Dragonvale Chromacorn Dragon

Dragonvale Chromacorn Dragon

CHROMACORN DRAGON:
INCUBATION TIME: NA Hours
BUY-IT Price: ?? gems

How to Breed: Rainbow AND Double Rainbow bred within the RIFT

If you would like to help support my rushing breedings & incubations to discover the latest dragon combos for you, please send me gems – GameCenter ID = “Dr Macenstein” & “MacensteiniPad”. Oh, and feel free to friend ME on Facebook!

*** NOTE: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR DRAGONVALE FRIENDS TO SWAP GEMS WITH, PLEASE POST YOUR INFO ON OUR DRAGONVALE FRIEND REQUESTS POST, NOT ON THE INDIVIDUAL BREEDING POSTS. THANKS!!***

Comments
9 Responses to “Dragonvale: How to Breed a Chromacorn Dragon”
  1. Diana says:

Let me know how to breed this new Cromacorn please. Thank you!!

• Kaizer says:

I finally got it! I bred it using the wish combo. Lol. Seriously, i just used my wish to get it. I personally am not a fan of the rift as it seems to be just a money maker for the company. Let me tell you, it is a pretty dang cool dragon! Its definitely a must to add to your park!

2. Lana Conrad says:

Neither the rainbow nor double rainbow can be moved to the rift without having a trait… so does that mean we first have to breed both dragons in the rift first??!!

• Debra shatrowsky says:

Yes both need to be bred in the rift and have a rift trait. I’ve bred a few rainbows but have not had any luck with the double rainbow

3. Steph says:

I don’t understand how to breed these two dragons in the rift. It says they can’t be moved into the rift. Do I have to first move a rift dragon out and breed it with the rainbow dragons in a regular breeding habitat and then move the rainbow/rift dragons into the rift to breed?

4. John Doe says:

You have to first breed the rainbow and double rainbow from something else inside the rift, so they can get traits. For an example, I have a rainbow dragon with an ice trait, and a double rainbow dragon with a metal trait. But as of yet, I have not been able to get it yet, even after breeding several times a day, until it costs 5000 etherium, and after changing the rift’s alignment to fire.

• Debra shatrowsky says:

Were you able to breed a double rainbow in the rift with a trait? If so do you mind sharing which dragons you used. I’ve been trying for a while going all the way to 5000 etherium

5. Anna says:

Got it!!!! Rainbow dragon, plant trait and double rainbow dragon, fire trait. Rainbow was current and flower. Double rainbow was obsidian and crystal. Level 118 and lightning rift alignment. I will keep using this combo also because I am getting all kinds of dragons that I haven’t gotten